Hotel Shiraz Regency
US$41
US$73
US$69
HolidayInn.com
Hotel Hong Kong Inn(Amritsar)
US$34
US$29
US$70
US$50
US$83
  • Pool
US$68
Hotels.com
All reviewsrailway stationvalue for moneyattached restaurantgolden templeluxury roomroom servicequeens roadfood quality ishotel staff ishomely atmospherecomfortable staybus standrecommend this hotelnice hotelfree wifihotel is locatedbudget hotel
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I am staying in this hotel for the last three to four years. I would like to comment that this is excellent in all the aspects. Room quality and service is very good. Nice stay all the time at cheaper rates. I would like to recommend all the person who wants nice qualitative stay at very nomial price. Over the time of period quality and qualnity is contionsly improving.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It was during our back trip from Dharamshala to New Delhi that stayed at Hotel Shiraz for a day and would recommend Shiraz for 3 reasons:
1. Neat and clean room with decent infrastructure.
2. Nice and comfortable beds with clean linens and comforters.
3. 15 minutes ride from Harminder Sahab/main market area and 10 mins from Rly Station.
4. Check-in time is hardly 2 minutes. While I finished signing my details on the guest records, my friend had already placed herself in front of TV in our room.
5. Quick room service and friendly staff who even upgraded our room without extra charge. (They infact gave us a room to fresh in up & repacking even after checking out)

If you get a good deal through trip-advisor or agoda, don't miss the opportunity to book without thinking twice. Trust me you won't regret. It's a sheer value for money.

Room Tip: I don't think they have any room with balcony or front facing but I guess all the rooms on third floor have a window that could be opened and used as a smoking zone, if you feel like having one!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hotel located at a very good location. Good rooms and good services. Staff is very cooperative. I asked for an extra bed in delux room, but they gave me super delux room so as to make my room spacious even with an extra bed, that too at the same tariff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The staff was friendly. But in luxury room bathroom was small, not according to the room. But we can say its good and according to the value of money it's fine. More I can say on room service they gave discount

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed in Hotel Shiraz for a single day on 26 April. So i will be adding only those things which i came across.

1) Complimentary Pick up in Maruti zen for two of us within 10 min of reporting arrival.
2) Hotel checkin time : 1 min
3) A Guy ,o who keeps French Cut, at reception was kind enough to upgrade my deluxe room to luxury room. Thank You for this.
4) Room was nicely done.
5) No disturbance at all what so ever.
6) Easy checkout within couple of mins.

So basically i was completely at ease for my stay.

Regards,