“Hotel in middle of every thing ....”
Review of Hotel PR Residency

Hotel PR Residency
Ranked #14 of 98 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I really had a nice stay at hotel p.r residency . It was overall very nice experience . Best part of this hotel is its location it is close to every where . Be it a Golden temple , railway station or airport . Even nighlife area is adjoining like stars and bars , cafe oz etc etc . Hotel also have very happening cafe inside . Very good crowd every time .
Will definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends .

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank nitish04
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Hotel P.R. Residency.

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking out from your precious time for feedback. I am glad to know you had a comfortable stay with us & you like the location of hotel. Your compliments have been passed to my team here.

My team & I are looking forward to welcome you back and assure you for best service again.

GM.

There are newer reviews for Hotel PR Residency

Reviewed 5 December 2013

On my way to visit golden temple i stayed in this hotel for a day based on the tripadvisor reviews, i was disappointed.

Reception: Good, courteous and helpful.

Rooms: for 1900/day less i say is better. for the starters it did not have a window!!!!!!
there were portals for the window though, one blocked by a glass and the wall of another building ( i was told by the room service that this window is blocked by the construction which took place after the hotel was built. the other opening in the room was leading to a room which had a sign " staff only " this opening/window to adjacent room was blocked again with glass ( frosted one this time ) . so our room had no window, unbelievable

Room service: our room had no toiletries had to call room service twice and reception once to get that.

Food: ordered egg noodles it was ok ( 200 rs ). Food here is little expensive. ( this place has quite a few foreign guests, guess they wouldn't mind ). took lot of time for a simple egg noodles.

Cleanliness: rooms were clean

Here comes the real irritating stuff: The visit to Amritsar was last stop of a road trip driving 600 km going to various places and i was obviously really tired.
the statement that "it was noisy there" is an understatement.
they had some work going in the hotel at and there was continuous hammering going on till midnight. i requested the room service guys twice to take care of that and i was told that some work is going on and it will end pretty soon, it didn't. i asked reception again and i was told there are some kids in the room above and they are making all that noise ( really???? ). To top it off there were couple of kids on my floor who were running around in the lobby well past midnight and no action was taken by the hotel staff.It all stopped around 1 am and i had to get up at morning 6 am.

Room Tip: Get one with the windows, Don't take 1007
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel P.R. Residency, Amritsar. Thank you for sharing your feedback. I regret by heart that you have not had a great stay with us. First of all, I am really sorry for noise which you got during your stay due to under construction next building & kids who were staying with us to attend the marriage function at the same time. On the matter of toiletries, We have already taken corrective action. Also I have taken careful note of the points highlighted by you and assure you that your recent experience was certainly not reflective of our usual service standard. I request you to give us other chance to make up for this experience by you by visiting us once again & allow us serve you better, this time.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I had a great time with my family...good service...value for money..only thing is that they should add more items in breakfast menu..rest all is fine..staff was also good...location was also nice...will recommend my friends...

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

At the onset, I would like to thank you for stayed with us & taking the time to write a positive review. Every guest is important for us & believe me, when Guests appreciate our services, It really gives encourage & satisfaction to me & my team .We have already taken your suggestion to add more in Breakfast menu & I assure you when you come next time, you will have more variety in the breakfast menu. My team and me are looking forward to see you again in our hotel soon.

Hotel P.R.Residency

Reviewed 28 November 2013

the hotel is strategically located and far away from the city crowd where you could hardly hear the honking sound, the room is spacious and big. the staff are friendly and courteous. the coffee house outlet at the lobby serves very good coffee and chocolate drinks. i was supposedly to stay here for 2 nights but have finally decided to extend my stay for another 2 more nights. one thing which the hotel is missing a box of Kleenex in the room, otherwise everything is perfect.

Room Tip: i would recommend those who have the intention to stay here, should pay a little more to stay at the...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank RaiParjan
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel P.R Residency, Amritsar!!

Thank you indeed for taking time off for posting such gracious comments on Trip Advisor.

It is our utmost focus at P.R Residency to provide our guests with personalized services and facilities which meets high standards of hospitality.

We are delighted to note that staff, service, food and our location met your expectations.

We thank you once again for your recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the city of Amritsar and to P.R Residency.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Firstly the hotel is centrally located in city. The staff starting from the chauffeur who picked us from the airport and took us around city for sight-seeing to the hotel staff and room service took good care of our family as we were a group including children. The friendly attitude of the staff helped us with best possible vehicles to accommodate us comfortably. Nice experience overall and would recommend people who are not looking for luxury but good service.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Ridhima K
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Guest,

The entire Hotel team Joins me in thanking you for staying with us during your visit to Amritsar & really appreciate your time to review us on Trip Advisor. It is our constant and endeavour to deliver excellent services. Every guest is special to us and we work hard to make sure that they have an unforgettable our experience. Looking forward to serve you again.

Hotel P.R. Residency

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I visited the hotel on 29th oct 2013. It was nice experience to stay in the hotel. I stayed for two nights. The room service is good and quick. Reception staff is also good.. Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom was also clean and hygienic. Food was very tasty. I enjoyed the stay along with my wife and little daughter. I will always prefer this hotel on my next visits.
AMRIK SINGH
NEW DELHI

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Amrik S
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful positive review. We are delighted to know that you had great experience while staying with us at Hotel P.R. Residency. We have worked hard to make sure our food is good, our service is friendly. We hope, you will get same kind of Food, Service when you will come back again in Hotel P.R. Residency, Amritsar. We look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed here for 2 Nights. There was some issues with our reservations but were quickly sorted out.The Rooms are quite big and spacious. Bathrooms are small as compared to the room size. Towels are always an issue, and had to call housekeeping on both days to get towels. Operating the AC switch is also a task in itself. The Hotel Cafe is quite nice. Breakfast is Ok sorts but Tea is very good. Hotel is around 15 mins from the railway station and the location is very good (if one does not prefer crowded places of Amritsar city). There are lots of shops and eateries nearby the Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandeep L
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear Guest

I read your feedback and will like to apologise for the inconvenience.

It is always our constant endeavor to provide best of services to our guests and that every guest of the hotel is treated with utmost professional care and hospitality. It seems we have fallen short this time.

We had taken up your feedback and will definitely improve upon it.

I look forward to the opportunity of meeting you on your next visit and personally assuring you of our best services.

Warm regards