Hotel PR Residency
Ramada Amritsar(Amritsar)
US$76
US$66
Priceline
Hotel Hong Kong Inn(Amritsar)
US$34
  • Pool
US$70
US$50
Priceline
All reviewsvalue for moneygud serviceranjit avenuegolden templefront office staffcity viewposh arearoom servicespacious roomexcellent hotelcoffee shopvery comfortable staysight seeingstayed here for two nightsfamily triphotel is locatedrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed at Hotel PR Residency overnight on our visit to Amritsar on 18th December 2013 & moved on to Dalhousie next day after breakfast....the room size and layout is big and comfortable, the furniture and fixtures are all new and in good shape, quite neat and clean hotel, seemingly it was slightly on the outskirts of city but at a reasonably good location....For the off-season price we paid for a overnight stay with breakfast was definately value for money..!
Food & restaurant services have room for improvement...
Will recommend this hotel to all and repeat my stay when again in amritsar....!

1  Thank NAVEEN M
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Guest,
Greeting from Hotel P.R. Residency.

The entire team of my hotel joins me to thanking you for choosing us to stay during your Amritsar visit. It is really glad to know that you liked our room size & layout. Also your good compliments about cleaning & neat of rooms have been passed to my housekeeping staff. Here, I make sure when you come next time, You will see the improvement in food & restaurant service also.

Looking forward to serve you again very soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

- Spacious rooms
- Excellent food/breakfast
- Good service
- Good room delivery service for food
- Good room heating in winter
- Not far from Railway station/bus stop

We went for a family trip of 8 mems, visited Delhi Agra Jaipur Amritsar. Booked same kind of hotels/same budget hotels in our trip.
Simply best hotel of our trip.

2  Thank Kranth
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Guest
Greetings from Hotel P.R. Residency Amritsar.

The entire team of my hotel joins me to thanking you for choosing us to stay in Amritsar during your visit of North India. Also, I personally thanks for taking out from your valuable time to write a wonderful feedback. I am delighted to know you had a great stay with us. Your compliments have ben passed to the team here.

We are looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Nice location, very convenient as it is in a good commercial complex. Equal distance for Station and Golden temple etc.
Coffee shop is good. Rooms are clean. Service can improve, you need to ask for it.

Room Tip: Ask for front/ side view. It is good
2  Thank CDMurthy

Greetings from Hotel P.R. Residency, Amritsar

The hotel entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us during your stay in Amritsar. I am really glad to know that you liked location of my hotel. Your compliments regarding the coffee shop have been passed to coffee shop staff. Every guest is important to us and We work hard to make that they have an unforgettable experience.
Looking forward to welcoming you back and assure for best service.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

To start with we got the word groom. We booked a superior room and were given a standard below. Only realised when we met up with the manager at some point because the poor room facilities. We got the right room to find that the heater was not functioning and it was repaired after a couple of intervention. The manager did try to make up. Breakfast was extremely poor, not ready at 9.00 and not much offered. Staff was trying their best and also got the wifi working at some point.

1  Thank Mel160470

Greetings from Hotel P.R. Residency

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and your feedback. Your feedback with regards to the breakfast ,given below superior rooms & heater have been noted and discussed with concern staff. I assure you that necessary steps will be taken for the same. Also I am extremely sorry for your bad experience.
But, I make sure , You will have best service at all the times, when you come back again. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I really had a nice stay at hotel p.r residency . It was overall very nice experience . Best part of this hotel is its location it is close to every where . Be it a Golden temple , railway station or airport . Even nighlife area is adjoining like stars and bars , cafe oz etc etc . Hotel also have very happening cafe inside . Very good crowd every time .
Will definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends .

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank nitish04

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Hotel P.R. Residency.

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking out from your precious time for feedback. I am glad to know you had a comfortable stay with us & you like the location of hotel. Your compliments have been passed to my team here.

My team & I are looking forward to welcome you back and assure you for best service again.

GM.