Hotel PR Residency
US$66
Ramada Amritsar(Amritsar)
US$77
Priceline
All reviewsvalue for moneygud serviceranjit avenuegolden templefront office staffcity viewposh arearoom servicespacious roomexcellent hotelcoffee shopvery comfortable staysight seeingstayed here for two nightsfamily triphotel is locatedrecommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

As the title suggests, you are better off walking down the same road and you are bound to find much better options to stay at.

We requested -> pleaded -> demanded for hot bathing water and the heater to be switched ON. The lethargic maintenance staff kept transferring our calls between the Maintenance Department, Housekeeping and the Reception. Finally, during our 72 hours stay, these complaints were attended after over 60 hours.

We ordered excess soup, which was then requested to be taken back. Upon not attending to us, in order to avoid waking us up in the middle of the night, we placed the bowl outside our room main door. The bowl was collected after 48 hours.

The pretentious menu flaunts to have continental food (Greek Salad and more) which it does not OR the cooks were lazy to cook and serve them. I was asked to be happy with Green Salad and was explained it to be the same as Greek Salad.

One of the sandwiches (Tomato Chilly Sandwich) carries a description to be a Grilled Sandwich. When it was served, it wasn't grilled and carried Paneer which wasn't mentioned in the description. Upon inquiring, I was given a cunning smile.

The Buffet is better off avoided OR visited after 9:30AM. We suffered a heavy diarrhea. Fortunately, I understand Punjabi and overheard the staff member snickering about serving us leftovers from the previous day's morning buffet at 8AM. Unfortunately, I had already finished eating.

The cleanliness of the Buffet Hall was appalling. The floor was muddy and there were no plates and napkins provided until asked repeatedly.

To throw a bone, I admit that the rooms were better and cleaner than the rest of the place.

Will never visit again and will not recommend it at all.

Room Tip: Keep walking down the road to find much better alternatives.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hotel P.R.Residency, Amritsar.
I truly value the negative comments as the give us the opportunity to improve. Our hotel does review and address these situation very carefully. Please contact me on our mail id mail@hotelprresidency.com. I may obtain additional details about your experience. We will investigate all the facts based on this information & share our response with you & actions taken.

Hotel P.R. Residency
Amritsar

Reviewed 28 January 2014

The place is very nice with apt ambiance. It boasts of clean and spacious rooms with definitely clean linen. It is good for a quick trip as well as long stay since the staff is polite and helpful. They can work towards having the appliances and attachment to work properly wherever there are glitches. Front office team is very courteous. Room service is prompt. I had an initial challenge for wifi connectivity that was sorted out by the IT support guy. I would recommend this property

Room Tip: A room away from stairs is quite.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Prashant S
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Greetings from Hotel P.R. Residency
Thanking you for taking out your valuable time in evaluating our product & service. Your feedback pertaining to various aspects of the hotel. We strive to give great & impressive service to all of our guest. About the compliments of cleaning, front office, Room service have been passed to the staff members & They are glad to know about this. Your feedback is really inspiring my staff. Looking forward to serve you soon.

Hotel P.R. Residency

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Beautiful clean rooms, high standard and great price. Only stayed for a weekend so don't know much about the area but had some really nice meals at the hotel. Had some issues with the internet but the helpful staff sorted it out straight away! Will defiantly stay there my next time in Amritsar. Would really recommend it to everyone I know!

Stayed: November 2013

Greetings from Hotel P.R. Residency

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is inspiring me & also quite motivating for my team. About the internet problem, I have already passed on to my technical staff .I hope, We will be serving you soon in Amritsar.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Rooms are very good. It was very cold in Amritsar, heating in the room was very good, Reception staff was very helpful in helping us plan our visit to Golden temple and other places. We all had great time at P.R. Residency.

Sanjay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelPRResidency, General Manager at Hotel PR Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Greeting from Hotel P.R. Residency

My entire team joins me to thanking you for choosing us to stay & your wonderful feedback about my property rooms & staff. My staff really work hard to make you comfort & also make sure for our food quality, Service Quality and Facilities which we are providing to our guest. Believe me, Guest is very important to us. Nothing is important more than guest. We are looking forward to serve you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

good hotel. cleanliness good. location superb. could be better with lil efforts. our package included welcome drink on arrival and daily morning newspaper but unfortunately could't get any. restaurant service needs improvement. these things are minor but matter a lot to customers who part away with a decently good sum to avail good services. it is a thin line between good and excellent service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Greetings from Hotel P.R. Residency

First of all, I would like to thank you for staying with us & your feed back. Your suggestions about the restaurant service improvement have been passed to my restaurant team. And we have already taken steps to improve our restaurant service. Also I am really sorry, You couldn't get newspaper in the morning. We are working hard to remove the thin line between good and excellent service. And I make sure when you come next time, You will have more than excellence by us. Looking forward to see you again.