every city of raj. same chtour garh also haveing his own history.we stay three dayswe feel the atmosphare like home.all the staffbehave like a family.this period for us a un forgetablemovements..we again thankful forall the staff of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unfolding the History of Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh is a city in Rajasthan which is located on the banks of river Gambhiri and Berach. The district was bifurcated and a new district namely Pratap Garh was created with certain portion taken from Udaipur district in the newly created district of Pratap Garh.This city of Chittorgarh is the epitome of pride, romance and spirit, for people of Chittor who always chose death before surrendering against anyone.WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort is the epitome of the glorious history of the Chundawat clan. It was built way back in in the 16th century by Thakur Jaimal of the Sisodia dynasty, cousin of Maharana Pratap who is a distinct part of the history, founder of the Bassi principality. The 16th century WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort is just a fleeting distance of 25 km from Chittorgarh. It is amidst the hills of the Vindhyachal ranges and makes a perfect break and an embrace of Hritage India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bassi Fort Palace Chittaurgarh
- WelcomHeritage Bassi Fort Palace Rajasthan, India