“Good Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Brother tibet

Brother tibet
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Kodaikanal
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My husband and I ended up at Brother Tibet after a long trek. We were cold and hungry, and decided on a whim to have some Tibetan food. (Why not, right?)

The service was excellent. Our food was ready super-fast.
We ordered noodles, some chicken and a pot of tea, all of which was pretty good. (The tea was actually really awesome. Definitely try their lemon tea!)

We got momos as well, which took a little bit longer. They were not good at all. Definitely give these a miss.

The owner was a super-nice fellow, and he got bonus points in my book for speaking in Kannada. (Linguaphile out there will appreciate how impressive it is for a Tibetan guy in Tamil Nadu to be speaking Kannada.)

Definitely go here - at the very least for some tea! Just remember to give the momos a miss.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Have visited it many times for so many years.. And all the times it's juz excellent & tasty! As u don't miss d lovely sceneries n Kodaid same way u can't miss ds restaurant too!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The owner is very friendly & serves it to you personally. The food is delicious however I have seen the standard drop a bit. Maybe it was a one off day the day i went. Been visiting it for the past 5 years now.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Everyone told us to visit this place, while we asked for Chinese food. I always prefer small joints like this, especially in hills. Well we entered the place expecting nothing. The place does not have a washroom but that is fine. We ordered momos, soup, noodles and some Manchurian. Oh gosh, the momos were horrible and the dough was not steamed properly. I tasted Manchurian and I was shocked to see the balls - simple meat piece! The taste was bad too.
I would not recommend this place to anyone who knows anything about Chinese food.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I think it is a must visit restaurant at Kodai...the soup, veg steamed momos, egg veg fried rice were very good.