I travelled with my wife and had stayed at this property for 3 days in the last week of October. If you are the type of traveler who wants to enjoy great view at sunrise and sunset sitting at your balcony or terrace, skip this hotel . If your legs are young enough, just come out of the room and take a stroll on Coaker's walk for amazing views. You don't need a cab to go to the Kodai lake, Bryant Park, restaurants, shopping ,bus stand .They are all nearby.
2. Breakfast is good and is complimentary
3. Food is good , but costly.
4. Service and Ambience
1. No Wifi in rooms
2. No TV in bedroom , it is in the living room of the executive suite
3. Food is costly in the resort. Buffet is 500 per head(excluding taxes). There are many restaurants within 1-2 KM distance. It is better to eat out..
4. No Great Views from rooms
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Kodai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kodai Hotel Kodaikanal