Lilly's Valley Resort
US$173
US$168
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Le Poshe by Sparsa(Kodaikanal)
US$131
US$54
US$101
US$23
  • Room Service
All reviewsmr danielqueen suitepleasant staysight seeingcandle light dinnerhomely foodcamp firebeautiful gardenhoneymoon packagethe entire staffpeaceful placespecial thanksreception areaexcellent place to staywonderful experiencewooden flooringcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I just checked out after a weekend stay at Lillys. I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend this place to others.

Pros - really tasty food, neat and spacious rooms, courteous staff and the ambience
Areas for improvement - improve facilities inside the room. Things like electric kettle, minibar, room heater could be added.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed there for 2 days.. it was really wonderful.. the people at the reception are very friendly .. the room was excellent .. their garden, trekking plan, candle light dinner arrangement .... everything is worth mentioning.. I really thank them for giving me those beautiful memory of 2 days..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sivachandran2013
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Located amidst natures serenity is where you will find "Lillys valley Resort". I got to know about this lovely place from few of my colleagues who shared their wonderful experience staying at this place.

This was my second visit to Kodai and I was definitely looking for a better experience than my first one. However, I never expected as what was yet to come. Going ahead I will mention few things that very often go missing at other places:
1. The friendly behavior of the staff is outstanding. The hospitality that they show right from welcome to your departure. I received a call from one of the staff after a day I left enquiring if I reached home safely.
2. The food which was part of my package included breakfast and dinner. The breakfast is served hot and has plenty of options. Upon request they can serve it in your room.
3. The resort look after you the moment you step down at Kodai, until you depart including your pick-up and drops, showing their punctuality.
4. They have some amazing rooms with nice wooden-work. Hot water is available round the clock and some amazing facilities.
This trip was splendid for me. I thank the friendly staff who left me with life-time memories. It’s a thumbs-up to all those who are planning to visit Kodai..

Prithvi..

Room Tip: Rooms in the cottage class are good..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Prithvi_rout
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We stayed in the Lilly's Valley Resort 14th,15th of Dec2013. The gardening of the resort is very excellent. Even the Hotel management were good, polite and service was quick.They are different kinds of room and cottages avilable. We went for our company team out as a group of 25 people. Some of the rooms were very excellent with 4 to 5 mirrors in the room and traditional furniture and wood ceiling. Bathrooms were provided with heater facility. Food was good.

We had campfire arranged with the music system which can be played with laptop. It was so easy to pick the songs using the laptop and have a great DJ night.

I loved the different kinds of flowers and tress neatly maintained. Its a nice resort which brings us near to nature.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2013

firstly i like to thanks TripAdvisor and the peoples who have share there experience about lilly's valley, I was planning my honeymoon trip to kodaikanal and I come across Lilly's valley resort at TripAdvisor, based on pics uploaded and reviews i booked the resort. I was little worried but from the day my trip start from my home town the service which i got from lilly's valley, i was amazed. Though i didn't find any interesting in kodaikanal hill station but resort was awesome place. Service is fantastic, morning breakfast is really really very tasty specially Idlli and sambar, We have book Queen size honeymoon suite, and room was really awesome, with wooden flooring it give very authentic look, Resort is situated little away from city so for honeymooners like us that was added advantage. The service peoples was really gud, and very punctual. Lilly's valleys have also arrange the candle light dinner for us and that was really a nice experience. I really recommend this resort for peoples who are travailing the kodaikanal.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple