“Club Mahindra - Thanks for making my trip most memorable”

Club Mahindra Coaker's Villa
Ranked #19 of 76 Hotels in Kodaikanal
Hyderabad, India
“Club Mahindra - Thanks for making my trip most memorable”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

One of the trips and stay that will be memorable forever as this is my first trip after marriage. We stayed in Club mahinda, Coakers Villa for 3 nights. Really felt homely environment with sophisticated infrastructure. Especially, the suite room that we reserved will remain special for us all the time

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Sayan06011982

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dubai
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I had a short vacation at this converted English villa, which is just located off the Coaker's walk. It's a small property with 8 rooms, with the valley view. The property has been done up to the best possible extend by Club Mahindra with a good kitchen, dining hall, children's play area and a few cozy places to sit and enjoy the valley view.
The choice of food is Alacarte / package with option of only breakfast (BF), BF & Lunch, BF and dinner and all three times. I rate the food as excellent and preferred to be back at the resort as I didn't feel too comfortable at the few restaurants I had visited. The resort staff are co-operative and did their best to make us feel at home.
This property is usually for Zest Members, but during lean season, it's also offered to non-members.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
9 Thank Prakashroops
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 30 April 2011

I cannot forget my honeymoon at Kodai for my whole life. This was like being in heaven for three days. The apartment and the food was awesome. Especially, the walkable location from Coaker's Walk was exquisite.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
9 Thank Raghuram P
Thane
Reviewed 30 November 2010

Coakers' Villa with just a few rooms is a great hotel tucked away in a corner of Kodaikanal but still close enough to the town center/lake. The hotel allows you to be at peace with yourself and is on a slope that gets a regular supply of clouds just outside your room!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
5 Thank JustShiv
sangli
Reviewed 11 November 2010

I have enjoyed my this vacation. landed at koimatur then further journey with person travel vehicle. But worth it.
I stayed for four days. and saw sun only one. that was the climate. that was really awsome. The lake nearby was perfect place to roam.
The service gave by the hotel was really a surprise. We are Jains. the manager attended personally and asked which kind of food we will have for further stay. The hotel is not so big but is a nice place to stay. That was A worth expenditure. We enjoyed the stay in The Hotel. They have outdoor games and indoor games. The view of Valley from the Room balcony was Awsome.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
5 Thank rajeshshah01
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I had booked a room here for 2 nights. I got the confirmation that the room will be available. On reaching this place in the evening around 7 pm, I was plainly informed that I will be provided with a room on the condition that we vacate the premises before 10 am the following morning. The staff was rude and did consider the fact that that I had booked a room here. All they were adamant about was that I was not a Club Mahindra member. When left with no option but to walk away, they reluctantly offered me a room.

The food here was tasteless and cold. The soup that we had ordered was stale and wasn't even heated properly. The staff/cook argued with me and asked me to suggest a place where the food is cooked better.

The room was nice with nice views. No complaints about it. But overall experience with the staff was very bad.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Abdullah C
Mumbai
Reviewed 15 June 2010

a nice resort, very lush and green, with good food. A bit away from the central market area though. Good sized rooms, very clean, with a little kitchenette.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family