Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2012

This hotel has seen better days. The rooms are nothing special. The breakfast included was not very good. The dishes, coffee mugs and glasses were dirty, they had dirt, some ants and it was hard to find a glass that was not still dirty. Very minimal food to choose from. The pool is very run down and looks dirty.
We only stayed for 2 nights but an item from my cosmetics went missing. It was obvious as I had it on the counter and had used it the first day there so I know it was not misplaced by me. I noticed the next morning and told the housekeeping staff with no repsonse and also told the front desk. They basically shrugged their shoulders. The manager could not be found. Upon reaching my next stop I noticed that a silver necklace, ring and a cheap pair of zircon earrings were also missing. These items were in my cosmetic bag and had to be gone through to take. It is so dissappointing when that happens even if the items are not of high value. Luckily I had my expensive watch and wedding rings on my person and not left behind. I called the hotel the next day and the manage was not in again. I asked that he call me back but did not hear from them again. Best to stay in Bangkok and do a day trip here, it does not seem like there are any hotels that are worth staying at. At any length don't bother staying here.

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank BKKishome
Reviewed 12 August 2012

The hotel is rundown and not well maintained. The lobby is fine with some buddha statue. The check-in process went well with no problem. The disappoint started once I arrived to my room. All smell cigarette odour. I did request for non-smoking, after complaint apparently found that all rooms are smoking! Never mind, i use my perfume spray the entire room.

Internet wifi is not included (not free), however, the signal covered the entire hotel. Breakfast is very cold, dry and hard. I can use bun and bread as weapon!

There are 2 good points for this hotel. 1st is good taste dinner and service staff. 2nd is good attitude of housekeeper and any other service staff. They are friendly and very polite.

I stayed during mid-June, and like to confirmed there is no water in swimming pool. It's full of dust and dry leaves.

I dont really like the hotel so I drive around hope to get better one. Unfortunately, there is not much different among those hotels along the river. Dont bother to search around. Ayutthaya is too close to Bangkok, so most of tourist could take one-day trip. I think that's why hotel business is not improving.

Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank Pakawat K
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Hotel is generally somewhat rundown - holes in tablecloths, tiles needed regrouting etc. Bedding and room were clean but the pool was dirty and unusable. WiFi was charged at 60 Baht per hour which is expensive and in a hotel of this level of expense should have been free. Showers were refreshing but cold - tepid would have been more acceptable. Food in the restaurant (dinner and breakfast) was the saving grace; it was very good and served by pleasant and efficient staff - this is the reason for the overall rating being 3 star as opposed to 1 or 2. The hotel is well positioned for visiting the attractions of Ayuttahya. TV was advertised as being cable/satellite, it was extremely poor quality (I doubt it was either cable or satellite) and had virtually no international programming - not what was expected of a 4 star international hotel.

Room tip: Higher floors have great views of Ayutthaya
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2012

It's difficult to find anything good to say about this hotel that is run down, has poor service, is not clean, had a dirty unkept pool area, poor service and poor location. Wifi and beer both expensive. Bar only has beer and softdrink. Lobby smells. Rooms are stuffy. Bathroom however has a bath and is quite good. Otherwise can't think of anything else positive to say about this unpleasant spot.

Date of stay: February 2012
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We spent one night in this hotel. The Hotel is well located from/to railway station; you may take a short ferry (1 Bath each) and walk through the hotel. Otherwise, by taxi, you have to take the bridge. Considering visits, the hotel is not too far from the main temples. There is supermarket few meters just after the next corner on the left
We are a family and we were well welcome. The hotel is not recent and need to be refreshed. Rooms are small, confortable. Windows are sometimes difficult to close. Staff is very pleasant.
We arrived at 11 am and they accelerate the process to get rooms after ten minutes of waiting. We took a train in the evening to Chiang Mai. We check out at noon, but we are authorized to stay at the swimming pool. They provide us towels and there is some place near the swimming pool to take a shower. We appreciated.
The breakfast was excellent. There was a large choice of dishes.
In conclusion, the hotel is honest and staff very kindly with my family.

Date of stay: August 2011