Oak Leaf Inn
US$97
Quality Inn(Evergreen)
Evergreen Inn(Evergreen)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

When I arrived it appeared to be ok. The first room we went to had a huge hole in the bathroom ceiling. The second room looked like the bathtub pain was peeling, the eletrical outlets were falling apart and would not charge my cell phone. The carpet was stained. There was pasta shoved into the sink drain. The breakfast advertized hot items. There was not microwave to warm oatmeal and only hot warm from a thermos that barely had water in it. This hotel should be closed. I will never stay here again!

Room Tip: Just don't do it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank DerryandKim R
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is a dump. Don't waste your time stopping here to stay. Rooms are terrible. Beds and pillows are terrible. Coffee is terrible. This is not a CHOICE HOTEL even though they have signs sitting around. Rip off. You will not get a regular Hotel Recipe when you check out.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank WGS1967
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stay at a lot of Quality Inn's under the Choice hotels and didn't expect this. They are usually pretty nice. Come to find out this motel IS NOT part of the Choice hotel chain. They have severed ties...which explains A LOT!!!! Asked for a non smoking room and got a smoke room (we found out after the fact). It was beyond disgusting. Bed for starters: top blanket had stains, blue felt blanket under it had burn holes all over it, sheets had dirt marks where creases were. Pillows, well...one was lumpy like they had put styrofoam balls in a sack, other one was about 1" thick and flat. Stuffing was coming out of the corner which prompted me to look at the rest of it. It had black satins like someone drooled on it and it molded. Took the cover off and it was brown, ugh! Went to the front desk for another on and they gave us another lumpy pillow, all they had!!!! The tv had one channel, no remote in the room so had to go find one from another room. No coffee maker or alarm clock. Internet didn't work Bathroom was falling apart. No towel rod, well half of it was there. No toilet paper holder. Shower curtain rod was black and molding as was the top and bottom of the curtain...needless to say I didn't shower there. 3 different runny shades of paint on the walls. Just really nasty and bad. We tried to speak to the manager and was told she wasn't in. Called again a few days later and was told she'd be in in the morning. When asked what time, response was "in the mornin". Very professional. They absolutely refused to credit us or work with us to resolve the issue. The desk clerk went so far as to tell the manager that I requested the smoking room AND an ash tray. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life!!! So they lie as well. Don't bother with corporate, they are not associated with them, which I guess is why they don't care to resolve issues. We even had pictures of everything in the room. Bottom line....you are better off sleeping in your car or even a tent!!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jill P
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Near the locations we were attending. Only one night .Rain kept us from the beach. It was still an enjoyable stay. Will return next time we are in the area for an event. Only problem was directions to hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I usually like to stay in Quality Inns, but this one is not a $70 hotel. The bed was ok comfortable, but the sheets were stained. The internet was ok. The tv was in a tv stand thing, and was off set from the bed, it was an older tv so you couldn't see it from the side. I watch tv laying in the bed before I go to sleep, so it was a little hard to see. The carpet was old and stained. All the towels and wash clothes were very stained....at least I hope they had been washed. I would say I'll never stay here again or tell someone else not to stay here but there is not much choice, there are only 3 hotels here. One looks very bad and the other cost even more than this one and doesn't have good reviews either.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business