This place was lovely, the staff entertaining/friendly and the food really good. However, it was really isolated - a good 40-45 minute drive from the port which we didn't realise at the time of booking and apon requesting options for car and scooter hire we were told they were booked out, which seemed a little odd to us as the resort wasn't full and it was nearing the end of the peak season.
The staff do arrange free transfers to activities which is good, we did some elephant trekking and a cooking class at Time for Lime, which I'd highly recommend doing - lots of fun.
The rooms are clean but basic. The pool was great and the beach nice but more rugged than some of the others we stayed at.
I recommend staying here if you don't mind being quite far from shops, restaurants etc. We found it a little isolating as felt like we couldn't really explore the island, but fine for a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta