La Laanta - What makes this place the Best is its Location next to the National park and its Wonderful Staff. The Beach is Rocky but has areas where you can get into the sea for Swimming and also it is kind of private beach because of the Location. And one of the Best places to Enjoy the Sunset over Andaman Sea. Patrick, Tony, Manager Chicko & the Team (Tik, No & Chiao) were so friendly and ensured our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Every evening 5 PM, you can play beach volleyball with the Staff and it was super fun. Rooms are neat and functional. Decent Breakfast Spread and most of the Dishes on the menu we tried were Amazing. If you want a relaxed and calm place on the Island, i think this is the place. Also they arrange trips if you need and you get picked right on the beach from the Resort and back. Thanks to all of La Laanta friends for making our trip a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta