We arrived in Ko Lanta by ferry from Ko Phi Phi Don and were picked up by the resort's shuttle service. The drive to the resort is bumpy, brace yourself.
The physical grounds are beautiful. Being at a boutique resort, you get to know the other guests by either name or face. The staff are very personable which makes the experience much more enjoyable. As previously mentioned in another review, the staff play volleyball at 5:30, something some of the guests participate in and share laughs. It's rare to see people in their workplace enjoy work as much as they do here and I never once experienced a lack of service.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and there is great water pressure. Enjoying a massage beachside is also highly recommended. You hear the ocean in the background as any of your stresses get worked away. The food is pretty tasty, slightly over-priced, but you're at a boutique resort, it's expected.
The pool is exquisite. It's clean and heated; so far the only heated pool I've come across at a hotel/resort out of the other four I've been to on this trip. Overall, this place was our favourite on the trip. It is truly a gem and would return in a heartbeat if we can. It made our honeymoon that much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta