Really relaxing place to get away from it all. Great staff – loved the daily beach volleyball with guests and staff as the sun went down.
Nice food and okay breakfast, but it’s also a good idea to hire a moped and explore the island. Koh Lanta is beautiful and the driving is very easy and slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta