We spent 4 nights here after our visit to Indonesia as a romantic getaway. I know it says hideaway resort, but it's our own fault really that we didn't take it as fact. if you're ones to suffer from cabin fever it's best to find somewhere closer to the action.
The staff are brilliant and the food was great too, the facilities were spot on too but you are trapped in one place. The rooms aren't really worth the prices put on them compared to other Thailand lettings, we had to change rooms after the first night as it was a bit underwhelming for what we paid.
Getting anywhere was an issue too, the shuttle run was great when available, but getting back was a pricey affair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta