The resort it self is located at the most southern beaches and close to the national (marine) park. It has 2 nice pools with enough sunbeds to accomodate the guests. If you have a sandcastle on the side of the beach, you can just take 10 steps and jump in. The pools are overall nice and clean.
The beach is indeed a fisherman's (rocky) beach. This means, like us in the rain season, you will have to be carefull. There are a couple of (1 has markers) rock free "entrances" ;) into the ocean. So you can still enjoy the nice and warm ocean without have to worry about rocks.
Rooms are nice and clean. Beds are a bit hard (thai standard it seems). Views from the sandcastle room and balkony are superb. Shower is nice and the bath has a nice view over the pool/ocean.
Restaurant has very acceptable prices and very good quality of food. We ate there every day for diner and where amazed by the quality (compared to the range of choices you have).
We where in the low season (rain season), but the staff was very helpfull, happy and smiling all day.
Hotel helps with transfers has scooters for rent (not always nicely fueled) and Chicko is the best in helping you.
Breakfast served every morning is a bit limited, but quality is ok. For us (a week) it became a bit boring.
We would definitly recommend this resort. Some downside is maybe the price and the breakfast choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta