We stayed at La Laanta resort over Christmas last winter. The surrounding is great, especially for those who appreciate untouched nature. The harsh way to get there is rewarded by a secluded resort in a lovely style with bungalows under the palms. The other guests we met were kind, with a pleasant attitude. Compared to the bigger resorts in the northern part of the Island the personnel’s attitude was more personal. The charming and helpful personnel at La Laanta really did their best to help us to be happy and relaxed. Service was excellent and food was great. Most of the time we had the dinner at the resort and were served delicious food inspired from Vietnam and Thailand. We were lucky to be there at Christmas Eve and New Years Eve where we could enjoy an awesome buffet watching a fantastic show with fire, and exotic dances from different parts of Thailand. We have been to Thailand several times and this place definitely was the best. Last but not less important – great breakfast with good coffee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta