I stayed in Lalaanta for about a week after a 3 week trip around asian countries. I really loved the quiet and hideaway aspects of this resort. The beach is like a private one, the food is tasty and fresh, and I would say they make the best smoothies I had in Thailand. If u want to stay in a place far away from the crazy world or other regular stuff that u can find anywhere, then u probably will like it is I did. The staff is very friendly and wants you to feel comfortable, so they will make anything to make your stay unforgettable. I felt more like at home than in a resort ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Odigeo so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta