We spent almost a week in Lalaanta this December and had a wonderful time there. No need to write too much about this hotel, all the raving comments about the beautiful location, wonderful beach, nice pool, good service, and beautiful beachfront restaurant exactly express our opinion.
It was a wonderful place to be with young children, and we had to adjust our travel times to be able to go there as they only allow a handful of kids at any one time. But when you are there it was a very relaxed and lovely place with kids and we all felt really welcome. The rooms are built all in one rather narrow strip of land rather than along the beach which means that less beautiful coast line is spoilt, but also meant that from our sunset splendor room we saw hardly anything except the rooms in front and next to us - our patio was not much of a patio to sit on let alone gaze into the ocean. But in fact we just used a baby monitor and had wonderful evenings down at the lovely beach restaurant so we ended up not missing a nice patio much.
One thing we really noticed about this place was that every single person we met there was thoroughly happy about the resort without any reservations. We were all truly happy to be at this special and beautiful place. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta