My husband I spent 3 days at the LaLaanta Hideaway Resort in mid March 2010.
It was literally a little piece of paradise on the far end of Ko Lanta .
Other reviews may say it is remote but it felt like your own island. The beach is very nice , private and quiet and it was a welcome change to the pestering of the vendors of beach-wares in Phuket.
The rooms are clean and modern with beautiful thai charm. The resort beach side bar and restaurant is fantastic. It was amazing catching beautiful sunsets on the beach having dinner.
The menu had a good variety of western and thai food. My favourites were the spicy beef salad and pad thai was fantastic with huge prawns. Everything was made fresh to order . Another favourite was fresh fruit watermelon smoothies.
And the cocktails ... (had a few too many) the bartender Mackey knows his way around the bar and we shared good times in the evenings with the staff and fellow guests.
Leaving the resort I cried not wanting to leave this paradise and hopefully we will return soon.
Patrick and his staff were attentive , kind and hospitable and we thank him for our wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artistically inspired living on the most private beach for that castaway experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your LaLaanta Hideaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalaanta Hideaway Hotel Ko Lanta
- Lalaanta Hideaway Ko Lanta