“Just Dreamy!!”
Review of Dreamy Spa

Dreamy Spa
Ranked #4 of 23 Spas & Wellness in Ko Lanta
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Spent a dreamy morning at Dreamy yesterday! A one hour facial included the most fantastic face and head massage as well as the usual cleanse, tone, exfoliation and mask. Any half decent therapist can do the cleaning etc but a facial massage is one for those that know what they're doing, and the Dreamy girls do!! I followed up with a one hour Thai massage which was a beautiful, almost out of body, experience. It was an incredibly hot day (low to mid 40's) but the Dreamy premises were cooled with only a fan or two. This is a great Spa and I intend to pop in tomorrow for another Thai massage!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

We where at the dreamy massage several times, what à Nice lady's when You enter the massage.
You feel welcome wright away. The Balinese and the aroma are great!! Also the bodyscrub is verf nice, beatifull skin the next day and soft like à baby!

Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

I went to visit dreamy because of my need for a Brazilian wax and the good reviews on TA. Since it was my first Brazilian I was a bit nervous... I booked the bodyscrub (who doesn't want baby skin) and a Brazilian+armpit wax. All perfect!!

The scrub was good, some parts felt bit rough but it's for a good cause. The Brazilian was perfect, hardly no pain at all!! (Coming from a wax rookie).

If you're in need a wax, go here! The make you feel at ease and the lady was obviously a pro.

Btw: the scrub is executed naked (I've read the have disposable thongs) so if you don't like this or it makes you feel uncomfortable you might not want to go here, since they also scrub your bum + boobies :-)

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a simple place, but the rooms are impeccably clean and sweetly decorated. Good quality essential oils are used, which you can choose whilst having free herbal drinks before your massage. I can highly recommend the Balinese massage, aromatherapy massage and foot massage- they cost approximately £13/hour (although the foot massage is cheaper still).
There are showers in the massage rooms, rooms for couples and for friends and although its traditional to be naked when being massaged, one can opt to clear underwear on if you wish!
Although having massages on the beach is amusing, its great having your body pummelled here by people who are clearly well experienced!

1  Thank chervilandrubies
Reviewed 28 April 2013

It's look was absolutely different from its website. We went there just because the Linger Longer Spa at Layana was fully booked during our stay and it was near our resort. There was no air conditioner in the entire shop. We were required to receive the service fully naked because no disposable G-string was given. So embarrassing for my husband. Will not visit again.