US$96
US$93
US$103
US$75
Agoda.com
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$27
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

Chaw Ka Cher Tropicana Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$44
Long Beach Chalet(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$33
US$73
US$53
Priceline
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$33
Priceline
US$239
US$161
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Layana Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$220
US$158
Baan KanTiang See Villa Resort(Ko Lanta)
US$150
US$141
Agoda.com
All reviewsno shoeshotel is spotlessklong dao beachminute walkmountain viewbeach towelstuk tukyogurtthe main roadbusy roadferry ticketsbeautiful beachsmall hotelrent a scootersaladan towna lovely staystayed here for nights
Reviewed 24 March 2014

From arrival to departure our stay at Mermaid was the height of efficiency and service. They booked all of our necessary tours on Lanta and out travel to the next island.

The room was beautifully clean and very comfortable. The staff were warm and very friendly.

Overall this place had a 5 star standard with a family feel. Great stay!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in koh lanta and our stay at Lanta Mermaid was great!

We had a family room (301&302) with interconnecting doors for the 2 rooms (one with a king bed and they separated the bed in the other room into 2 twins for the kids). This was very convenient and also gave privacy .

Staff were super friendly and the owner Mr Chai helped us with restaurant recommendations (all good!), our bookings for snorkelling, elephant trekking, scooter rental and transportation back to Ao Nang.

We had breakfast (all you can eat prepared off the menu) included in our room and this was wonderful too.

It is located across the street from the beach , but the beach is only a 5 min walk.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I can only recommend this hotel. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Absolutely wonderful breakfasts (Never had such a perfect meal in my life). I can also recommend to rent a scooter/bike and travel around the island. And there is a really good restaurant right next to it.

My personal feelings are that this was the best place we stayed in Thailand.

Jan Kalous

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are what you want, but other rooms are not bad either.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Lanta Mermaid is not directly located at the beach but only 3 minutes walk right across the street. It is true, there are some strict rules and the price for new linen is a little high but apart from the our stay was great. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff (all of them) are super-friendly and knowledgable. I especially liked the breakfast: You order a la card but as much as you like which minimizes the wast of food. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have spent six nights in Lanta Mermaid and I cannot say anything but fantastic. The place is spotless, room was spacious and quiet. It is not on the beachfront but it takes really 5 minutes to get the beach and to be honest I have never had problem in crossing the 'boulevard' day or night time. Chai and all the staff are superb, helpful and with a natural politeness and kindess that make you feel at home. Breakfast is a la cart with a wide choice and food is prepared fresh. Chai has given me hints about trips around Lanta or places where to eat.
He has done anything to accomodates my needs and timetable,
I couldn't have asked for more. I definetely recommend the place and I plan to go back next year

Room Tip: I was in a room facing the back and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo