One of the first places I stayed in Thailand. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was right on the beach, also with a nice clean pool. The food was good, and there was also a great selection at breakfast. The room was basic, and a bit pricey for just a fan room. There was also no toilet door, which I suppose is one of the things you may have to get used to in Asia, but at the price it would have been nice. The rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels provided.
It seemed like a family resort, but overall it was a nice stay for our first couple of nights in Koh Lanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most beautiful beach, Long Beach or Phare-Ae Beach with blue crystal clear seas, a self white sand beach and pine trees, This is what one can call a real picturesque, virgin- resting paradise .Come and check it out yourself ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Good Days Lanta Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Days Lanta Chalet And Resort
- Good Days Lanta Chalet Hotel Ko Lanta