We stayed in two different bungalows. The first was the more expensive Sea Pearl bungalow. It was quite nice, very spacious, albeit a little worn. The second was a smaller bungalow on the first row facing the beach. It was lovely; I wish we could have stayed longer.
The location is wonderful: a lovely sandy beach, perfect for swimming and walking.
The only criticism I have of the resort is that breakfast could be replenished more often, and could be a bit more varied. Nevertheless, it was certainly adequate.
The owners of the resort are simply the nicest people. They are concerned that their guests are happy. They are there almost all the time, actively engaged in the running of the resort.
When I return to Lanta, Good Days will be my first choice in its price ranges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most beautiful beach, Long Beach or Phare-Ae Beach with blue crystal clear seas, a self white sand beach and pine trees, This is what one can call a real picturesque, virgin- resting paradise .Come and check it out yourself ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Good Days Lanta Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Days Lanta Chalet And Resort
- Good Days Lanta Chalet Hotel Ko Lanta