This was our second visit to Good Days, having stayed there 5 years ago. We chose to come back despite its shortcomings because the location, room quality, extensive beach frontage and facilities made it a good choice for us.
It's true that the place lacks the great atmosphere of eg Castaway next door. We spent our evenings in Castaway or other restaurants in the area.
However we thoroughly enjoyed our spacious beachfront cottage in Good Days that comfortably accommodated our family of 5, we loved having the option of a pool as well as the sea, and we found the staff very friendly and helpful.
We stayed in Beach House which is a 3-bed however only 2 of the rooms have A/C which seemed strange. It meant we only actually used 2 of the 3 rooms, so could have got away with a cheaper bungalow! On the other hand, Beach House is at the end so had a larger area for sitting outside and no-one passing, so we still benefited from our choice.
The A/C is excellent in the 2 rooms that have it, all the rooms are very large and very clean, and there's a large fridge which we really appreciated.
Despite the negative points, I think this resort is a good choice for many and we really enjoyed our time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most beautiful beach, Long Beach or Phare-Ae Beach with blue crystal clear seas, a self white sand beach and pine trees, This is what one can call a real picturesque, virgin- resting paradise .Come and check it out yourself ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Good Days Lanta Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Days Lanta Chalet Hotel Ko Lanta
- Good Days Lanta Chalet And Resort