I stayed in Feb 2011 for 11 nights together with my family incl 2 children (4&6 years). Decided to review as all previous reviews helped us to select this location. We stayed in Superior beach front bulgallow incl breakfast. This resort is a very nice place - directly on the beach whcih is not overcrowded even in this top season, with very romantic sunsets. Resort is clean and tidy with a nice garden and nice pool. Breakfast was very good but the same for all the stay - cereals, milk, coffee, tea, jouices, joghurt, toasts, fruits, ham, sosages, eggs, omellete, pancakes and local fried rice/noodles. Restaurant is ok and tasty for lunch and romantic sunset view for dinner, but relatively expensive and can not exceed your expectations copered to restaurants on the street within 2 mins walk (recomend Rann and fisherman rest with fresh fish). Room was very nice - clean, spacesious, new and comfortable furniture, nice bathroom and no problem with hot water. Daily cleaning provided including new towels, but you need your soap, shampoo and shower gel or we bought in the 7/11 shop which is 5 mins walk on the street to the right side including ATM. Beach is unforgettable with clean water, but nothing really to see for snorkeling. We booked our trips to PhiPhi, 4island and elephant tracking in Green Mango Tour 2 mins on the street and was very nice and supporting service to plan it with relatively good EN. Transfer to airport booked through this resort and without problems, but probably relatively expencive (2500 bath one way in private minivan). Also nice and helpful staff. Only negative point was that we ciould not stay longer! Definately woudl recommend for a relaxed stay, but not for busy nighlife. Can not judge the other types and cheaper of bulngalows offered, but they are in second or thord row from the sea in a nice garden and looking ok from the exterior. Pictures on this web are correct and updated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the most beautiful beach, Long Beach or Phare-Ae Beach with blue crystal clear seas, a self white sand beach and pine trees, This is what one can call a real picturesque, virgin- resting paradise .Come and check it out yourself ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Good Days Lanta Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Days Lanta Chalet Hotel Ko Lanta
- Good Days Lanta Chalet And Resort