Bamboo Bay Resort
US$40
US$257
US$250
Agoda.com
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$43
Agoda.com
Royal Lanta Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Lanta Manda Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$38
Orbitz.com
US$32
US$29
Agoda.com
The Houben Hotel ( Adult Only )(Ko Lanta)
US$138
US$107
US$58
US$43
Agoda.com
SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnational parkbeautiful beachstayed for nightsaccommodationbeachesbungalowresortgeckosluxurylantaparadisesaladanchill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed here during New Years 2013 for over a week and it was one of the most beautiful places I've been to so far. The accommodation is great, good food and lovely, lovely staff. It's a gem!
The location of the resort is stunning, it has it's own private beach, clean and a backdrop of the trees and hills. Relaxing and gorgeous place!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Magsy M
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Now this is what I imagined Thailand to be like. Near deserted beaches, very friendly people, great food, relaxed atmosphere. We stayed in a small air con bungalow, which was lovely. It was about 10 steps from the beach. The staff were all really friendly and helpful, and their food was amazing. If you like really spicy food, I recommend their hot and sour fish curry - it was the best dish I ate in Thailand and I am now regretting not asking for the recipe! We walked to the national park from there as well. It took about half an hour (you could get a moped). I'd recommend going first thing in the morning (we started off at 7am) because you will be the first people to get to the beach and it is beautiful, it's also a lot cooler this time. We also felt pretty smug when we were walking back, after having enjoyed several solitary hours there, and seeing a constant stream of cars and mopeds going to have a look at it.
I can't say enough good things about this part of the island. It's quiet, beautiful and friendly and we would have stayed longer if we had the time.
P.s. We took a short 10 minute walk to the neighbouring beach and to the very expensive hotel on it to hire a kayak at sunset. Only costs £1 an hour.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rory E
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I stayed here for three days. Prices in the restaurant fluctuated daily depending on the waiter that served you. Always check your bill against the menu. I also have since found out that I was heavily overcharged for my accommodation compared to prices advertised on agoda, trip advisor and booking.com.

The staff are very friendly and do try to help out. But I am left feeling that perhaps that is purely to lull you into a false sense of security so they can rip you off.

The place itself is beautiful, the scenery spectacular. The resort average at best and for what I paid I could and should have much better. Overall I would suggest you deal with them as you would with a hard faced businessman. Behind all the smiles, that's what they are.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Roy D
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed in an amazing cabana style bungalow, back up the hill over the bar with a veranda looking out over a beautiful bay, and what a sunset, what a view! The staff were great to deal with, even arranging our trip back to Krabi airport for an early flight.. Some things are a little rough around the edges, but that kinda adds to the experience! Be sure to get a room with a view.. Pay the few bucks more- it's worth it!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank idasBailenanGall
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is one of only a few secluded beaches on Koh Lanta, and is a great place to stay. We had an a/c room with a great view over the water. Room is basic but nice enough. Mattress could use an upgrade, but linens were clean and nice. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Restaurant could be improved - we found the other options for dining at Bamboo Bay to be superior.

Room Tip: Room 22 was 1900B a night in January 2014. So-so mattress and bathroom, but great view and it doesn't share a wall with another room, unlike many of the others.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple