All reviews beautiful beach stayed for nights accommodation lanta ko
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. The accommodation is basic, bathroom a little grotty however comfy beds. Problem with the fan room we booked and got upgraded to aircon room. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Ate in restaurant one night and it was very tasty, we both had clean plates. For the price you pay you can't complain! The view is incredible.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

You can check out any time etc! I did intend to stay for two days but owing to the family atmosphere, natural beauty of the restaurant and the comfort of the bungalow I stayed for a full two weeks. The team working there are so chilled out and all enjoy working there, which, to me, is a good indication of wether I am to be treated as a paying guest or as a friend. The latter is the case here. The staff all go out of their way to help you, book trips for you without being pushy, and most of all to treat you as part of their family. The food is all freshly cooked, including the fish catch of the day. All away from the hustle and bustle of the town and right on a beautiful beach. An absolute paradise that I would strongly recommend.
Hope to see you next year!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Me and my partner was arriving Bamboo bay without planning. we were getting shock with the beautiful beach there, and yes we love Bamboo bay.
If you are expecting the full service and luxury 5 star standard, it is not a suggestion for your choice. But with the price and the view. It much more than you expect.
I love this resort with the natural view.
Choose this resort if you want to wake up with the beach view from your window and sleeping with the rythm of the wave.
The owner of the resort is local guy with free style and he own lots of block around, easy going, communicate with guests. Me and my partner were talking with him before leaving at our lunch time.
Definately choose a gain when i am back,

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Location and Wiew is perfect - but rooms in pool condition- the surroundings needs Update , not kept in good shape , furniture broken , food i i restaurant no good , and pool hygenie - NO ALCOHOL SERVED , very bad internet
Afsked for a Sun chair for the balcony , it never shower up

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hans D
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

And that's mostly it. Bungalows are super hot! (had the douple room with fan) can't really sleep in there.. and the room was kind of dirty and ramshackle. A LOT of stairs to get there ofcourse, if you like climbing.. Maybe we just expect too much for that price then (26€ two ppl one night) The staff was ok, not too smiling though. They don't sell beer in the restaurant. Shops are far.

Stayed: January 2017