All reviews fan room national park beautiful beach stayed for nights accommodation beaches bungalow geckos lanta paradise saladan chill
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We paid $35 Canadian. It was worth it for the view and to be ON THE BEACH. Would i do it again ? NO .
If you do not have a scooter you will be stranded in the middle of nowhere. There is NOTHING around there. The closest 7 11 was a 45 min HIKE. If you are not in good shape you will not be able to go up the EXTREMELY steep hills. The fridge can not be used as its moldy. You are pretty much sleeping with anything you see crawling outside. Its the closest thing to a treehouse. Geckos get into your room through anyone of many holes. If you want to play tarzan in the gungle this is perfect. Im not a princess and i can handle roughing it however id prefer to just have a tent on the beach. Again its the perfect view but WAY too secluded and no options to eat any other place. Its made me appreciate other hotels.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Such an epic beach to be at in Ko Lanta. Quiet, romantic, clean rooms. No bugs. The staff is very friendly. You can get beer and wine at the “bar”. The restaurant needs a bit of help, the language barrier makes it difficult to order breakfast. (We ordered vegetable omelet and a plain egg with bread came out)
The owner Eddie is very welcoming and friendly . We had an air condition room on the second night and a “ramshackle” fan room on the first night . Both had amazing ocean view. Bathroom did provide soaps . Bed was ok.
Definitely do the snorkeling tour that the owner will set up for you.
Do not pack a heavy roller bag . Lots of steep stairs to climb to the top of the room everyday. You will get a work out ! I would recommend tbis hotel :)

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. The accommodation is basic, bathroom a little grotty however comfy beds. Problem with the fan room we booked and got upgraded to aircon room. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Ate in restaurant one night and it was very tasty, we both had clean plates. For the price you pay you can't complain! The view is incredible.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

You can check out any time etc! I did intend to stay for two days but owing to the family atmosphere, natural beauty of the restaurant and the comfort of the bungalow I stayed for a full two weeks. The team working there are so chilled out and all enjoy working there, which, to me, is a good indication of wether I am to be treated as a paying guest or as a friend. The latter is the case here. The staff all go out of their way to help you, book trips for you without being pushy, and most of all to treat you as part of their family. The food is all freshly cooked, including the fish catch of the day. All away from the hustle and bustle of the town and right on a beautiful beach. An absolute paradise that I would strongly recommend.
Hope to see you next year!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Me and my partner was arriving Bamboo bay without planning. we were getting shock with the beautiful beach there, and yes we love Bamboo bay.
If you are expecting the full service and luxury 5 star standard, it is not a suggestion for your choice. But with the price and the view. It much more than you expect.
I love this resort with the natural view.
Choose this resort if you want to wake up with the beach view from your window and sleeping with the rythm of the wave.
The owner of the resort is local guy with free style and he own lots of block around, easy going, communicate with guests. Me and my partner were talking with him before leaving at our lunch time.
Definately choose a gain when i am back,

Date of stay: April 2017