“Go dive was the perfect decision” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Go Dive Lanta

Go Dive Lanta
Ranked #6 of 37 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Dive Lanta is a PADI dive center on Koh Lanta (island), Krabi Province, Thailand. We operate scuba diving and snorkeling trips to many dive locations around ko Lanta in the southern Andaman sea such as Hin Daeng- Hin Muang, Phi-Phi islands, The Koh Ha group of islands, Koh Bida, King Cruiser Wreck, etc. We offer the best value PADI diving courses beginning with Discover Scuba Diving, a variety of specialties, up to Divemaster.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Go dive was the perfect decision”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

First time diving so we were looking for a professional dive school, and we found the best one. We spent 3 beautiful days on open water with Go Dive and our teacher and now also friend Doga. We learned a lot, seen a lot and got our Padi passes and most important..we had lots of fun!
Go to Lanta, go dive...choose Go dive Lanta:)
Wish u all the best guys!

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Geo T

• Thai first
Dielheim
“Excellent diving school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great atmosphere, professional & friendly staff! It´s been fun from the very first moment till we took the "graduation" photo. I also felt safe the whole time as everyone was really concerned making the dives secure & professional. Spaciuos boat, fantastic food prepared by the thai sailors. Arriving back home my PADI card was waiting for me in the postbox. Way to go, boys & girls.

Visited April 2014
Fremantle, Australia
“Go diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

One of the best things I did in one year of travelling.
Ever since my cousin told me how amazing diving is I wanted to do my PADI open water licence.
I stayed on Lanta with two friends of mine and one of them told me that if I wanted to do my course I should do it here. It is cheap and beautiful, what else do you want?

So when I went to their store I told them that I wanted to do my diving course. After Doga, their head diving instructor, asked me if I ever dived before - which I didn't - I decided to do my discover scuba diving first and upgraded to the Open Water Course eventually.
Doga was a great instructor and diving buddy. Really enjoyed it from the first second and we really do get along. The rest of the team is amazing as well and their boat is fantastic (not just because the food is outstanding, didn't expect that!). The surrounding islands are beautiful and probably one of the best places to get your first diving experiences. Some people I met have been there for last eight years frequently!

So all in all it's just great. A great sport, a great team and a great location. I felt sad when my course was over and I had to leave, but I am definitely coming back!

1 Thank Matthias Q
Stuttgart, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience doing OWD and Recue Diver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

We both did diving courses with Go Dive Lanta and we would like to share with everyone that this was a great experience! We highly recommend Go Dive Lanta because

- they made it possible that we could do both courses, OWD and Rescue Diver, on the same time and even go on the same boat for the dives
- we could share our last fun dive together
- everyone was super nice
- I was pretty scared of diving and unsure whether I will be able to make the OWD but my dive instructor, Doga, was very caring and patient and with his help I was able to overcome my fears and absolve the OWD course :)

Lastly, we were lucky to see a Whale Shark twice!!!!! So I would say the Go Dive Lanta Team did a great job choosing the dive spots :).

Thanks to the whole Team from
Anna and Sebastian

1 Thank sudburyannchen
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect diving with perfect company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Very nice dive company, mulitcultural atmosphere, professional, enthusiatic and very helpful diveguides. Offers dive trips from beginners to experienced divers, put divers in the right groups together. Nice and spacious dive boat, good food and relaxed people. Would strongly recommend this dive school

1 Thank Alex R