“Mille merci !!!!”
Review of Koh Lanta Watersports - CLOSED

Koh Lanta Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Koh Lanta Watersports was located on Klong Dao Beach for 5 years, and has now relocated to Noosa, Australia. We are a professional watersports centre and specialise in lessons and courses from beginner to advanced in stand up paddle boarding, windsurfing, wind sup, and surfing. As well as hourly and daily hires. Come and try something new and become an Aquaholic.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Thank you so much to Sam and jo for their good advices and patience!
Not so easy but you fund the good words and good way to explain me how to balance, get ready, how to paddle (and not like a 'girl'!) and how to stand up!!!
So funny!
And thanks also for your thaï food tips!

Mathilde & Romain

There are newer reviews for Koh Lanta Watersports

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We stayed in Lanta for about a week, but just HAD to extend it for a few days longer after our two kids,8 and 10 got totally hooked to surfing the waves at Koh Lanta Watarsports. Awesome instructor, totally laid back relaxed atmosphere. The kids were having fun riding the waves, while us parents were chilling at the beech.
Perfect conditions for beginners, not too crowded. The instructor is really good, and our kids were able to stand up on the board litterally within an hour.
Sam, Jo, thanks!!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I stayed in Lanta for four days and spent most of the time on a surfboard. It took me almost an hour to go there because my resort was located in the very south of the island but it was totally worth the long ride. To describe it in few words: PERFECT conditions for beginners - good waves, great surfschool, no people to get into your way and chilled atmosphere.
Take a map since it's not too easy to find!
If you are about to plan to go to Lanta, stop by and give it a try! But be prepared to get hooked! :-)

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Surfing at Kho Lanta is great Fun (especially for beginners like me). I have been there for 2 days and i really enjoyed it. There were just a few other surfers and the beach was beautiful and clean (which is in fact quite unusual for the Off- Season). We took a three hour surfing course and practiced two more hours afterwards. After i caught my first wave i got really addicted of surfing, if though my arms nearly fell off :).
I can definitely recommend Lanta Watersports to everyone, who wants to have a great time at Kho Lanta.
Thanks to Sam and Joe, who were great teachers and took well care of us !!

1  Thank Pauli222
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We had a wonderful experience when we attended the surfschool.
Sam and Joe took well care of us and managed to teach us surfing.
It was fantastic and we recomend it to everyone who wants to try something funny.
Klong Dow at Lanta is probably one of the best spots to learn, Sam and Joe are deenitly the best.
We will be back.