My family and I went to this hotel at the beginning of this April and stayed at a Ocean Private Pool Villa for three nights and a Grand Villa for two nights. Although, it's the second time for us to visit this hotel, we had more enjoyable, wonderful time than before. At Krabi airport, one of staff of the hotel was waiting for us at the designated place and welcomed us with cold towel and drink.
When we arrived the hotel , many staff welcomed us and said to us " I remember you ". Could you imagine how much we were glad to hear their words?
We felt like this hotel was the second home of us. In advance I already paid our lodging fee, so the process of check-in was very simple and speedy. Thanks to their kind consideration ,early check-in, my mom, almost 80 years old, could lie on the comfortable bed and feel refreshed.
The Ocean Private Pool Villa was nice and the scenery from the villa was wonderful than before. Because our villa located in the west side, we could watch the sun set over the ocean. The spacious living room, comfortable bedroom and cozy bath room inspired a feeling of euphoria.
The Grand Villa was great gorgeous ! We could see 180 degree breathtaking scenery and feel cozy breeze from the ocean. The room was composed of 2 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 bath rooms and a big spacious nice pool. The bedroom of the east side was connected to the living room and from there, we could jump into the pool directly. This room has a jacuzzi tub and toilet without shower. Although it's not easy to full the bathtub with warm water, the scenery from there was marvelous ! The another room was divided into a bedroom, a shower booth and a living room which has a kitchen environment. The terrace was like on a rooftop and the scenery from there was more breathtaking than from the restaurant. The big pool, the terrace with a nice view and pretty green garden were well organized.
One thing we were a little bit worried about was brightly-colored caterpillar crawling on not only leaf but also terrace and deck chairs. When we first found them, we were surprised to its color and grotesqueness. But after watching them several times, we got used to it and thought they were cute! (Please find the attached photographs)
As for breakfast, many kinds of menu were served and I loved delicious breads and Thai cuisine menu.
One time, we enjoyed tasty set dinner at the Peak restaurant. I was surprised to see the volume so it's hard to finish eating all dishes. Since it is quite a large amount , it is best to order in a group. Of course the quality and taste were nice!
During 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. we enjoyed HAPPY HOURS at the pool bar. We were offered " 1 get 1 free " service. At the same time we could have kinds of free snacks to go with drinks. That kind of service was nice to have a opportunity chatting with not only my family but also hotel's staff.
Anyway, we could enjoy everything in Koh Lanta as well as at the hotel .
Thanks to the staff's warm hospitality, we were satisfied with all things and could feel at home. I really think Crown Lanta hotel is one of the must-visit hotels in Thailand. Although there are other wonderful hotels in Koh Lanta, this hotel gives you gentle mind, comfortable breeze, and people's nice smiles. You feel like you can absorb nature's power. I recommend you stay at this hotel to enjoy your life.
In closing, I would like to express my great appreciation to Ms.Panita-san and Ms.Oh-san. Thanks to their sincere warm hospitality as well as flexible service in diverse situations, we could enjoy excellent stay at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the privacy and natural setting of our 4.5 star boutique resort. With our property stretching across 22 hectares of park-like land it boasts gentle hills alongside steep cliffs overlooking the sea, an intimate and private white sand beach, as well as access to the famous 3km long Klong Dao Beach. Throughout our 83 generously-sized rooms and villas you’ll get the feeling of Thai contemporary architecture meets gracious Thai hospitality. Relax beside one of our two resort pools, enjoy the tastes of Thailand at our on-site restaurants, and be pampered at our rejuvenating Infinity Spa. In the evenings, sit beachside at our Reggae Bar and enjoy a cocktail while experiencing one of the best shows on the island – the sunset. The island of Lanta is still regarded as a green paradise where you will find splendid scenery such as rugged tree-covered hills, mangroves, and nine white sandy beaches. In addition, the livelihoods of local fishermen continue to depend on the island and it’s surroundings; as you explore the island you will observe them continuing to work and celebrate their heritage. Our resort is ideally located, giving you the privacy of paradise, while also offering access to all the sights and sounds Koh Lanta has to offer. Crown Lanta has created lasting and vivid memories for guests worldwide, let us have a place in your heart as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa