First time in ko lanta and we chose to stay at the crown lanta. pool access room was lovely with direct access to the pool from your terrace area. nice pool and room service food quality was fairly good i have to say. staff were very helpful with our needs and requests. breakfast buffet to be honest, leaves less to be desired. the water from the shower wasn't hot enough at night, it was just warm. but besides those 2 negatives, it was a lovely resort and a lovely stay.
the spa was nice and the 1-for-1 promotion on thursday is a steal! we did the 3hr blue romance package and it was lovely~~the path up to the cliffside pool, restaurant, breakfast is indeed very steep and may pose a problem for the elderly. but transport is available from the reception area upon request and is quite prompt. poolbar 1 for 1 happy hour 430-630pm.
Overall the resort was very quiet and peaceful. lovely place to just chill. you will need transport to get out to saladan town just outside, either by hotel shuttle, which is every hour or so, tuktuk which costs 50baht per person per way or rent a car if you plan to explore the island a bit like we did.
DO VISIT the black pearl seafood restaurant in Saladan and also Tides at Layana Resort. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the privacy and natural setting of our 4.5 star boutique resort. With our property stretching across 22 hectares of park-like land it boasts gentle hills alongside steep cliffs overlooking the sea, an intimate and private white sand beach, as well as access to the famous 3km long Klong Dao Beach. Throughout our 83 generously-sized rooms and villas you’ll get the feeling of Thai contemporary architecture meets gracious Thai hospitality. Relax beside one of our two resort pools, enjoy the tastes of Thailand at our on-site restaurants, and be pampered at our rejuvenating Infinity Spa. In the evenings, sit seaside at our Reggae Bar and enjoy a cocktail while experiencing one of the best shows on the island – the sunset. The island of Lanta is still regarded as a green paradise where you will find splendid scenery such as rugged tree-covered hills, mangroves, and nine white sandy beaches. Our resort is ideally located, giving you the privacy of paradise, while also offering access to all the sights and sounds Koh Lanta has to offer. Crown Lanta has created lasting and vivid memories for guests worldwide, let us have a place in your heart as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Sawasdee, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa