I spent here few days last year and just came back from another stay there. I had to go back, because I wanted some luxury to my Lanta visit for a quite reasonable price. Elegance deluxe rooms are large, as well as their balconies. One could have a ball there! I also took a look at the private pool villa, which was more than nice. I have to take it into account when planning my next trip.
The resort is cliffy, but so beautiful with its own private beach, which was surprisingly quiet even the hotel was full. Friendly staff, overpriced drinks at the pool bar (mini bar in the room was amazingly cheap, for example a can of beer for 50bht!), many waiters in the restaurants make this resort feel like 5* resort. Also the free shuttle bus 4 times a day to Saladan is a very nice detail that made me smile.
The minus points must be given for overbookings... We had booked 2 rooms, but they only had one left. So our friends had to sleep elsewhere the first night. But as an experienced Thai traveller that was no news to me, but anyway. Also paying 800bht extra/room for a quite simple breakfast was highly overpriced. Summa summarum I highly recommend that Crown must be experienced whenever paying a visit at Ko Lanta!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the privacy and natural setting of our 4.5 star boutique resort. With our property stretching across 22 hectares of park-like land it boasts gentle hills alongside steep cliffs overlooking the sea, an intimate and private white sand beach, as well as access to the famous 3km long Klong Dao Beach. Throughout our 83 generously-sized rooms and villas you’ll get the feeling of Thai contemporary architecture meets gracious Thai hospitality. Relax beside one of our two resort pools, enjoy the tastes of Thailand at our on-site restaurants, and be pampered at our rejuvenating Infinity Spa. In the evenings, sit seaside at our Reggae Bar and enjoy a cocktail while experiencing one of the best shows on the island – the sunset. The island of Lanta is still regarded as a green paradise where you will find splendid scenery such as rugged tree-covered hills, mangroves, and nine white sandy beaches. Our resort is ideally located, giving you the privacy of paradise, while also offering access to all the sights and sounds Koh Lanta has to offer. Crown Lanta has created lasting and vivid memories for guests worldwide, let us have a place in your heart as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa