Stayed at the crown for 6 nights, and straight away it felt like 2 hotels. We stayed at the lower part over looking the pool (which was nice) the restaurants and the main pool were over the other side of the hill.The bathrooms needed updating the tap was so stiff you needed 2 hands to turn it on. We only used the lower pool as it was inconvenient to get to the other as you had to get a lift as it was too hilly to walk. The decking everywhere was close to being dangerous and needs replacing.
I thought the breakfast was just ok but the staff were friendly unlike the reception (thankfully they have a new staff member Lyndsey who was very helpful). Would recommend the public beach round the corner was lovely and clean. Can't comment on the hotel restaurants as we ate in saladan every night which they had some lovely places to eat, would go back to koh lanta but not sure if we would go back to the crown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the privacy and natural setting of our 4.5 star boutique resort. With our property stretching across 22 hectares of park-like land it boasts gentle hills alongside steep cliffs overlooking the sea, an intimate and private white sand beach, as well as access to the famous 3km long Klong Dao Beach. Throughout our 83 generously-sized rooms and villas you’ll get the feeling of Thai contemporary architecture meets gracious Thai hospitality. Relax beside one of our two resort pools, enjoy the tastes of Thailand at our on-site restaurants, and be pampered at our rejuvenating Infinity Spa. In the evenings, sit beachside at our Reggae Bar and enjoy a cocktail while experiencing one of the best shows on the island – the sunset. The island of Lanta is still regarded as a green paradise where you will find splendid scenery such as rugged tree-covered hills, mangroves, and nine white sandy beaches. In addition, the livelihoods of local fishermen continue to depend on the island and it’s surroundings; as you explore the island you will observe them continuing to work and celebrate their heritage. Our resort is ideally located, giving you the privacy of paradise, while also offering access to all the sights and sounds Koh Lanta has to offer. Crown Lanta has created lasting and vivid memories for guests worldwide, let us have a place in your heart as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotelopia, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa