Crown Lanta is an excellent resort that caters to the entry 5 star guest. Pool facilities were fantastic, we stayed in a pool access room and loved swimming directly from our room. Breakfast was great, be sure to order cappacino coffee (we only were made aware they were available towards the end of our stay). Staff were extremely helpful. There are mini carts dropping you regularly around the resort during the day. The cliff restaurant served wonderful thai food - probably the best duck red curry I've tasted. There is a frequent shuttle bus to Saladan for shopping and going to other restaurants. The private beach is surrounded by rockpools and is virtually deserted for much of the day. Reggae bar was very nice for sunset - however order your drink early during happy hour as they take time to get served. There is a tour tesk for all activities around the island and transfers. We did the Time for Lime cooking class, Crown Lanta organised all of this for us. The mini bar in the room was very reasonably priced. All in all a lovely week's stay at a well located resort that provides an extremely relaxing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the privacy and natural setting of our 4.5 star boutique resort. With our property stretching across 22 hectares of park-like land it boasts gentle hills alongside steep cliffs overlooking the sea, an intimate and private white sand beach, as well as access to the famous 3km long Klong Dao Beach. Throughout our 83 generously-sized rooms and villas you’ll get the feeling of Thai contemporary architecture meets gracious Thai hospitality. Relax beside one of our two resort pools, enjoy the tastes of Thailand at our on-site restaurants, and be pampered at our rejuvenating Infinity Spa. In the evenings, sit seaside at our Reggae Bar and enjoy a cocktail while experiencing one of the best shows on the island – the sunset. The island of Lanta is still regarded as a green paradise where you will find splendid scenery such as rugged tree-covered hills, mangroves, and nine white sandy beaches. Our resort is ideally located, giving you the privacy of paradise, while also offering access to all the sights and sounds Koh Lanta has to offer. Crown Lanta has created lasting and vivid memories for guests worldwide, let us have a place in your heart as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa