Koh Lanta is where my husband and I honeymooned 20 years ago before there was electricity or very much development. I was happy to see that the development on the island is reasonably environmentally sensitive and controlled. I was not expecting the luxury of Crown Lanta, however. This is where my 19yr old son and I stayed at the end of our week together in Thailand before he goes off on his own around the world for 7 months. A relaxing, comfortable and friendly place is what I needed to spend some quality time with him and we got it at Crown Lanta.
The staff was extremely accomodating and friendly, the rooms comfortable and the location magnificent. The Reggae bar was superb. The only trap was that you could spend your entire time here, depriving you of the many treasures of the island. We got out and about a fair bit during our three days, and even went down to the national park.
Some services, like the Infinity Spa and the breakfast, were expensive for what was offered. But this is all part of the choice you have on holiday. When travelling it is best to 'go with the flow' and not sweat the small stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to experience the privacy and natural setting of our 4.5 star boutique resort. With our property stretching across 22 hectares of park-like land it boasts gentle hills alongside steep cliffs overlooking the sea, an intimate and private white sand beach, as well as access to the famous 3km long Klong Dao Beach. Throughout our 83 generously-sized rooms and villas you’ll get the feeling of Thai contemporary architecture meets gracious Thai hospitality. Relax beside one of our two resort pools, enjoy the tastes of Thailand at our on-site restaurants, and be pampered at our rejuvenating Infinity Spa. In the evenings, sit beachside at our Reggae Bar and enjoy a cocktail while experiencing one of the best shows on the island – the sunset. The island of Lanta is still regarded as a green paradise where you will find splendid scenery such as rugged tree-covered hills, mangroves, and nine white sandy beaches. In addition, the livelihoods of local fishermen continue to depend on the island and it’s surroundings; as you explore the island you will observe them continuing to work and celebrate their heritage. Our resort is ideally located, giving you the privacy of paradise, while also offering access to all the sights and sounds Koh Lanta has to offer. Crown Lanta has created lasting and vivid memories for guests worldwide, let us have a place in your heart as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Crown Lanta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Lanta Hotel Ko Lanta
- Crown Lanta Resort And Spa