The Houben Hotel ( Adult Only )
Pimalai Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$217
US$88
US$81
US$71
Agoda.com
Royal Lanta Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$20
  • Breakfast included
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$29
US$99
US$78
Agoda.com
SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Long Beach Chalet(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$42
Agoda.com
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$32
Agoda.com
All reviewsred alertred poolprivilege suiteowner's daughtertop floorandaman seamodern architecturedrunken sailorbelgium beerjacuzzi tubsmall hotelsouthern partour honeymoonrooms are largehuge bedturn down servicethe cliff
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have a very good experience. The hotel have a very nice room, great view, with variety of breakfast. I love to wake up early in the morning to see a beautiful view from 3rd floor room.
The another best thing is drinking a cool beer in a red pool to see sunset with my wife. Super Perfect for Couples. I am not good writing so see my pictures, you will know what I am talking about.

Ps. The owner is a young girl. She's so nice.

Love this Hotel, wanna back again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vitchanont
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We stayed at The Houben in February 2014 as part of our honeymoon. We absolutely loved this hotel, the staff are all so lovely and friendly and very helpful, Shana was brilliant and if she's cooking you should try her tomato soup! yummy. The breakfast is so good, so much choice and really tasty. The hotel is lovely, our room was really big and a very high standard we loved our rain shower and Jacuzzi bath. the balcony was great to sit out on the bean bags and chill out. The hotel is very quite so it's perfect for relaxing, the pool is just amazing to relax by and the sunsets directly in front so all the rooms and the pool have the best view of sunset, it's so lovely to watch with a cocktail. The hotel is very close to all the restaurants and only about a 5-7 minute walk to the beach which is amazing, its huge and there were probably only about 5 people on it including me and my husband! you must go to 'Why Not' bar on the beach front in the evening, its probably one of the best bars I have ever been to. So I would 100% recommend The Houben and would love to go back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew_SamanthaT
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed with another couple here, and loved it. Great service, breakfast and what a view! Koh Lanta was my favourite island by far. We did get a noise complaint one night at 7pm as the boys love to have a laugh, which was a little offputting but it is a very quiet and small hotel. i wouldnt stay here if you were friends looking for a place, its definately more for couples. We had an amazing time though and would 100% go back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AlexRedmond
walterhouben, Owner at The Houben Hotel ( Adult Only ), responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear AlexRedmond,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your valuable feedback from your most recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that Koh Lanta is your favourite island . On the other hand, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconsistencies in service you experienced while staying with us. Please feel free to contact us directly so that we may personally ensure you will have an enjoyable stay with us for your next return .

Warm Regards,
Walter Houben

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Myself and my partner visited the Houben last July and had an absolutely amazing stay. Ko Lanta is a quiet island and if you are looking to get away from everything it's the perfect place to go. The staff go over and above on every occasion and make you feel extremely welcome. It is a small hotel that offers privacy and is a nice place to relax as a couple. The views are amazing, perched upon the hillside and we even had a visit from some local monkeys during the stay. The standard of accommodation is high and the staff will endeavour to obtain you anything your heart desires - even a roll and chips! I would return to the hotel for the amazing massages on offer alone. There is a 7-11 nearby with a cash machine, however the island is definitely for those who want to relax. The Houben is absolutely worth a visit!

Room Tip: Choose a suite on the Cliffside!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcelle M
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We loved this place

Rooms were beautiful we were on top floor the walk up the stairs was definitely worth the views

Breakfast was lovely and the banana pancakes were delightful

We ate in the restaurant on two occasions and the food was lovely tasty and fresh - highly recommend the beef red curry it was fab

Staff were always friendly was sad to leave. Hopefully we will be back

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple