My husband and I spent four nights here in January and had an amazing time. The staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was fresh and yummy, and the pool was wonderful. The biggest pros to the hotel were:
- Very quiet (small number of rooms = less noise!)
- GORGEOUS view and sunset
- Pool is wonderful and relaxing
- VERY close to excellent restaurants in town
The cons were:
- On-site restaurant was so grossly overpriced we didn't even get cocktails except on our last night.
- It seemed you had to reserve the hotel bikes before hand - we were told there were none available, but people who checked in after us were using them so it seemed you must have reserved them before you arrived.
Overall, we had a wonderful four days relaxing by the pool and enjoying the gorgeous view.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking