“Great massage ”

Serenity Massage and Spa
Ranked #2 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Serenity is a unique Spa as it is built on wooden stilts above the sea. Open all year November April 10am till 11pm May - October 11am till 9pm
Manchester, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great massage ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

I visited this spa withy partner and opted for the sports massage. OMG it was deep but I felt amazing afterwards. Great spot, lockers and clean. Would recommend

billysea, Owner at Serenity Massage and Spa, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you so much for your great comments and we are happy you enjoyed the Sport massage. We look forward to your return in the future Thank you again Ning and all the Serenity staff

• Finnish first
  • Thai first
San Diego, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Wish We Could Have Visit This Spa A Few More Times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

There was no one else at the spa when we arrived, which was nice. After selecting our choice of massage the ladies showed us to the bathroom and handed me some very oversized clothes and my husband a towel. We locked up our stuff and they got to work right of way.

The massage was good and the linens looked clean. There was no soothing music but it still felt peaceful. I like that the masseuse didn't chat with each other during out massage and no distracting phone calls to speak of.

After the massage, we were offered teas and pineapples, which we enjoyed in the back porch with a view of the water.

I felt the pricing was fair. Had our hotel not been all the way in Kantiang Bay we would have visit this place a few more times.

1 Thank TravelBug4702
Thank you so much for your nice comments and I am happy you enjoyed Serenity. We hope one day you will return safe travels Ning and the Serenity Staff
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“had 3 Thai messages at Serenity Message”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Had 3 Thai messages at Serenity, they were excellent. I feel it helped my back (which I have trouble with) a lot, and took the tension out of my shoulders and neck. The staff are excellent at their craft, and professional, yet warm and kind and welcoming. The facilities are very clean, soothing, and cozy/classy. And sitting out over the sea on the back porch and being served fresh fruit and tea afterwards, was just wonderful.

-Eddie from Indianapolis

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Eddie C
billysea, Owner at Serenity Massage and Spa, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you so much for your amazing review - we have four new additional fully trained staff for the new season who are amazing and I know you enjoyed one of our newest members. I thank you again and hope when you return to Koh Lanta you will come and visit us again

Best Regards

Ning and the Serenity staff
Victoria, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Ah, relaxation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I visited Serenity yesterday and had a pedicure and foot massage. Very happy with the experience. The salon is very clean with lovely staff. Girls were professional and welcoming. Prices on Lanta seem to be more expensive than the other areas of Thailand I've visited but well below those at home. Enjoyed the experience and am going back today for a neck, shoulder and back massage which my friend had yesterday and said was wonderful.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank pud653
billysea, Owner at Serenity Massage and Spa, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you so much for your excellent comments. It was a pleasure to meet you and your friends and I am very happy you enjoyed the shop, the staff and most of all the massage and treatments.

I wish you and your friends safe travels and if you enjoy a low season break again I look forward to your visit as we are open all year

Best Regards Ning and the Serenity staff
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic ambience & expert massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Myself and my partner arrived here for a massage and were greeted by really friendly staff at the front of the spa, where there was a sweet little AstroTurf area with comfy seats.
They handed us the list of treatments and brought us out a glass of cold water each.
We explained what we wanted and they advised us accordingly. We were taken through the calm serene spa to the bathroom to shower and change into robes.
We were given a locker to store our possessions which felt very secure. We were then taken to our beds- they were side by side which was lovely.
The massage was fantastic, really rejuvenating and thorough. My partner is an athlete so gets massages every week and he actually said that the message at Serenity was up there as one of the best he had ever had.
After the massage, we were then guided back to the shower room where we could take our time getting showered and dressed. We were then invited out to the back of the spa for tea.
As we walked through to the back, we had tea and fruit waiting for us at the table on the dock which looked out across the calm water. We were left to relax as long as we needed to.
Once we were ready to leave, we walked through to the front and paid for our treatments and were waved off by the lovely staff.
The prices were really reasonable - around £10 (500 BHT) for a 60 minute massage. We couldn't fault the place.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ninja100
Thank you and your partner for visiting Serenity and taking the time to write a great review. I am so happy when I read a comment comparing the massage to one of the best your partner has ever had. I also lik that you enjoyed the serene atmosphere and time on the pier. You are always welcome to enjoy your time there

Safe travels and we hope to see you both again soon

Best regards Ning and all the Serenity staff