“Great work!” 5 of 5 bubbles

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great work!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Kim was professional, friendly, and provided some really excellent images from our dive near Koh Haa. I look forward to diving with her and the Scubafish team again in future.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank JenniferWrennifer

Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Liquid Lense is FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I scuba dived with Scuba Fish and had the pleasure of meeting several Liquid Lense photographers and videographer. They are a very talented bunch who take amazing photos and video footage. I bought some amazing photos to take home to share with my family and friends!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank funkomatique
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great photos from our discovery dives”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

After my cheap video camera took on water I was so glad liquid lense were on the dives and taking shots. My family love all the shots of my daughter and I that were taken. As a keen photographer you can really see they think about how to best capture the fish, corals and you.
Thankyou so much to Scubafish and Liquid Lense for the great trip and shots will be looking at for many years to come.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Christopher B
San Enrique de Guadiaro, Spain
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 170 helpful votes
“Average expensive pics”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

It was the kind of dive you wanted to keep pictures from but unfortunately the pictures all had a slash mark in the middle of them. They were ages emailing them to us too (something to do with a visa run).

Visited January 2013
2 Thank pilotlady
Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing photos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

Bought photos from them after our dive - they were amazing! We would never normally buy something like that but they were so beautiful, now have them rolling as my screen saver at work :-)

Visited October 2011