“Awesome place”

Thai Cat
Ranked #18 of 344 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a beach restaurant at the northern end of Long Beach where we ate last night. I was greatly disappointed by the meal and the price in a country where we have been so impressed by the quality and the cost of foodcountrywhere
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We spent three weeks in Thailand and this is definitively the best restaurant we went to.
The food is delicious and the service is perfect with very friendly staff.
The massaman curry and the barracuda with curry was a delight for our mouth.

This place is not only a nice restaurant but also a nice place to spend a day at the beach

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

If you don't get the fish, you will probably be disappointed. My husband & I ate there last night. He got the butter fish. It was really good but quite expensive! When all the other menu items are less than 400thb it's hard to swallow an 880 thb price for a fish. I had curry & it wasn't good at all. It's too bad that you can't get fresh fish and good curry on a beach in Thailand. The service was excellent but almost over the top- everyone was literally running around with food. It defiantly looked stressful! I wouldn't go back & I'm pretty easy going about dinner! It's our fault for not asking how much it would cost, but I don't think it was worth the price!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We ate here many times during our short stay at Lanta. Each time was great. The staff is so friendly and treated us like old friends. I recommend ordering from their fresh barbecue seafood. The chef and fisherman Dilok was helpful with suggestions and we enjoyed the tiger prawn and butterfish.
If you visit Lanta don't miss this great spot.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Lovely setting with delightful staff willing to help you with a smile! The food was delicious and we couldn't believe how cheap it was. They also have a few lovely dogs which were all strays taken in by the owner, they are just as friendly as the waiters ;-)

Reviewed 25 August 2013

The restaurant was delicious. A cute cat enjoys. There are many books to choose from. it is considered part of the service. Is the same.

1  Thank Namkhinglovelinguan