1. They steal things from the LOCKED safe! We had our iPhone and iPad stolen! They tell you to put valuable things in the safe otherwise they are not responsible. But when we got burgled into the safe they felt not responsible either! in fact, they dared to say we can't have put the things in the safety box! Police unhelpful, they confirmed that there was probably a spy camera in a hole drilled in the ceiling seeing the code to the safe, but they didn't even check other rooms and they were not very willing to question the staff!!!
Be warned as it's not that we were careless or unlucky, it seemed it was not the first time.
2. They steal things on the beach, too. We lost a Kindle, and then we prevented things of other tourists from being stolen. Thieves seemed to know security guardsof nearby hotels on the Long Beach.
3. It stinks of sewage, not only in rooms, but also in the pool area. Unbearable at times.
4.because of the proximity of the port the water in the sea smells of oil and the bottom is a bit sticky.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lanta Pura Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lanta Pura Beach Hotel Ko Lanta