“Hour on sweet agony”

More attraction details
Owner description: MassageTherapy - Medical Treatment - Teaching
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 December 2013

After weeks of sore upper body Manee's massage relieved my pains totally. For 550 baths I got good massage not just a slap on my back.

Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Great massage. Excellent value for money. The staff is very competent. Caution: They use a lot of muscle power, some moves might be painful if you have old injuries. Tell the masseur in that case.

1  Thank TorEV
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Good place for relaxing.Verry good people(owner,staffs)Owner good.She can help when you have some ploblem about your body.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

I am a very experienced Thai Massage lover, I think I may say, and especially the Medical ones. But they are very hard to find in between very much 'trying to' places. It's absolutely worth spending some time looking for the right places but only sometimes you will find one. This is definately one of the best I discovered in 15 years Thailand!
Be aware: this level of exceptionnal treatment might be very painful during receiving, full profit of the treatment will certainly not occur when your lying down on your tiny matress, but when you are walking out you will feel yourself as a brand new person. They will treat your injuries spontaneously, even if you didn't speak about them, they just feel it, they will read it with their fingers! Amazing! And I can tell you I am the proud owner of 3 low back and 2 neck hernia's. No treatment of European doctors made me feel better than this simple massage place!
Why did I go there and tried this Parlour? Simply: because of the mixture of both very very good reviews and very BAD! reviews. They were complaining about pain, even almost torturing... Not being familiar with this kind of treatments of course, I can understand them. Of course I am talking about pain for the right reasons, because they perfecly hit and work on the problem spots, to clear them! it needs experience to feel the difference between positive and negative pain levels. But I can assure you: this is the place-to-go and you will enjoy much benefits during a few weeks after suffering some difficult moments during the ideal 2h treatment.
Anyway reading especially those negative reviews, I was almost sure that this was the place I was looking for! And I was right! Thank you very much! I sleep all night long now, without waking up every 15 minutes by every move I make...

4  Thank SokratesMechelen
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I found the thai massage too rough and painful. I was recommended the medicinal massage and from the reviews it sounds like everyone is more than happy with these. But went for the Thai massage which was not enjoyable at all.

1  Thank mabel132