Pada Hotel
US$81
US$95
US$71
Agoda.com
Twin Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$26
US$258
US$250
Agoda.com
Royal Lanta Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Baan KanTiang See Villa Resort(Ko Lanta)
US$160
US$148
US$752
US$508
US$58
US$43
Agoda.com
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$40
Agoda.com
Chaw Ka Cher Tropicana Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$51
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The owner of the hotel was very nice. Food is very good.
the garden was very nice ,the bed was very nice ,everything was nice
i enjoyed my stay, would recommend to others. Will stay there again..................................

Room Tip: the executive rooms are so nice in the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013

i would say its a real deal 3 stars hotel with 5 starts services, the price of my room was very good and the location is perfect . very near to seven and very near to the beach, i will be in this hotel next year again.

Room Tip: the third floor is awesome very nice room with very nice view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adam t
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Simple bungalows with double beds, mosquito nets, air con, a TV and an adjacent bathroom. All very clean and staff very nice. Very good price and close to the beach. Nice garden area. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rupre
Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

The first room they gave us had a broken bathroom window - which wouldn't close or lock - and a wobbly sink. We mentioned this at reception and they gave us another room instead.

The tap & toilet water in our new room had a brown tint to it and people could no doubt see you on the toilet or in the shower - due to the window not having a blind or frosting on it. No wifi in rooms, only many ground floor sitting area/corridor.

I feel slightly bad for giving this negative review as the staff were really nice and friendly, but I just didn't feel the love for the hotel or rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I also ended up here like another reviewer did - from the "Lanta Lady" on Phi Phi. This was in part because I was too lazy to try and find my own place and in my price race they are all pretty much same same but different. Well, I was actually really impressed. For 700B I had a bungalow with hot water and fan with fridge and tv (although since I don't speak Thai the TV was useless!)

As others have mentioned there is free access to the pool and sun loungers next door and the beach was really nice for swimming. You are probably about a 10 minute walk from dozens of bars/restaurants, including many beachfront ones although there are probably about 6 right next to the hotel as well as a 7-11 virtually across the street.

Try the little Thai place right on the doorstep, the one with about 3 plastic tables, it's great. As others have said the wifi isn't available in the rooms but is good in the lobby or pool/restaurant side next door. Overall, I was really pleased and I think it offered decent value for my money and it sure beats anything you will find in that price point on Phi Phi!

Room Tip: Get a bungalow vs a room
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo