“Great”

Cuisines: Thai
Te Horo, New Zealand
“Great”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Stopped and talked to Nok the owner when walking towards Clean Beach then on the way back stopped for a Singha and lunch, which then lead onto dinner for the next three nights.
The restaurant is just along the road from the Rawi Warin and is a typical Thai place, nothing flash but very friendly and relaxed. It is efficiently run by Nok and her sister Pet and the food is plentiful, varied and extremely tasty. The prices were extremely good as well.
This all lead to us eating there over three nights which must be a recommendation.

• Visited August 2011

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Wow Wow Wow!!”
Reviewed 7 September 2011

We were recommended this restaurant and by another guest in our hotel so we thought we'd give it a try........are we so glad we did!
Nok(the owner) was so welcoming, the service was great, the food amazing and such a good price too.
Our children fell in love with Nok and her dog, and in all we ate there five times!!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Jackieevans35
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Real authentic Thai. The best Thai food I've eaten.”
Reviewed 27 April 2011

Unfortunately for 36 steakhouse you could actually drive right by and not know or experience the superb Thai food here. 36 steakhouse for a name does not exactly cry out to me that this would be the place that I would find great food, how wrong I was. The staff are excellent and 'Nok' owner/chef/front of house is always willing to chat away as long as it's not too busy. Seriously, if you are on Ko Lanta, this is definately one restaurant you can't afford to miss.
Also there is a good selection of western dishes for those who don't want Thai.

Frequently on trip advisor I will look for reviews and when I've decided on a place, more often than not I can't find it so......
If your traveling south on lanta from saladan you will need to head towards khlong Nin. You will pass the Rawi Warin resort and 36 steakhouse is on the right 100 metres or so after. If you go past lanta il mare beach resort then you've gone too far so turn around.

There's also two French guys who have a shop next door who sell slighty different flavours of ice-cream in high season and clothing.

I urge you to try 36 steakhouse!