“8 dives, 3 days. Loved it!”
Review of Ocean Divers

Ocean Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive some of Thailand's top sites with incredible opportunities to dive with Whale Sharks and Manta Rays! We are an authorised PADI Dive Centre, offering a wide range of experiences and courses; daily dive trips to Hin Daeng/Muang, Koh Haa, Koh Bidas, as well as PADI courses from beginner to professional level. We operate both a large boat and speedboat focusing on comfort and safety. Open all year!
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

My partner and I ended up doing our advanced training here and had a amazing time. Went to some great dive sites. Saw turtles and leopard sharks and heaps of beautiful marine life and reefs. Had a lot of fun with our instructor doing the skills etc for our course. Everyone was really friendly and the staff were flexible with what we wanted to do e.g. Changing modules, and days. Good value for money. They pick you up and drop you off each day, provide breakfast and lunch (lunch is really good thai food). Would highly recommend these guys to anyone considering diving on Lanta

Ocean D, Manager at Ocean Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Hi there Ashleigh and Rhys,

thanks for taking the time to write a lovely comment on Trip Advisor about us.. Your kind comments mean a lot to us. It was great having you do the Advanced course with us here at Ocean Divers. Sarah in particular really enjoyed doing the course with you guys and I sure you have some fond memories too!! Come back again soon and thanks once again for diving with us..

Safe Travels..

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Great dive outfitter run by Brits. I needed a refresher course and my friend wanted to do a Discover Scuba experience but we only had one day to dive. We signed up the evening before - one of the dive instructors even walked to our hotel to have us fill out our paper work. They picked us up at our hotel, gave us breakfast and a briefing on the boat about what our day/dives would be like and the information we needed to know. My friend had never dived before and I hadn't in about 2 years so they took us out to a shallow spot and had us do a few skills and then we each had our own dive instructor who stayed with us and pointed out fish. We saw a turtle, some eels and many other sights. Very good, friendly experience.

Ocean D, Manager at Ocean Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Hi there, firstly thanks for your kind words about OceanDivers.. It was great having you both on board and nothing pleases us more to take people out diving for the very first time so that we can show them what a beautiful office we have!! Also thanks for completing your scuba refresh with us, its always good to brush up on some of those skills that you may have forgotten..
If you are ever back on Lanta be sure to pop in and say hello and come diving again..

All the best and safe travels
Nick & the Team at Ocean Divers

Reviewed 28 February 2013

My girlfriend and i went with Ocean divers two times.
First we went snorkelling and second, diving.
The staff were friendly and they all spoke english very well.
All the equipment were well kept, better than expected!
Breakfast and lunch were served during the Day.
All in all we were very happy to go with Ocean divers and i can only recommend that you go with these guys!!
Snorkelling 1500 baht per person
Fun diving 3500,-
Prices are overall the same everywhere on the Island.

Greetings, Thanks for you lovely words about us here at Ocean Divers. Your comments mean a lot to us as I communicate these to the staff all the time. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us both snorkelling and diving, the conditions ere a lot better than diving at home eh?!!!!
If you come back to Lanta come by the shop to say hello!!!
All the best and safe onward travels.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Nick and the team are first rate! From the very start of contact Nick was helpful and friendly. Me and my fiancee arranged some snorkelling and we had a blast! Ocean divers gave us our very own snorkel leader and she was fantastic. All the team speak english and go out of their way to make the trip great. All the equipment is first rate and the boat crew served a wonderful breakfast and lunch.
Look no further!
Dive sites were great, not crowded, Ocean divers picked a site with no other boats and it was great.
Enjoy!

Hey there Chris,

Thanks for the comment you made on Trip Advisor about us.. it was great having you on board with us during your time on Koh Lanta.. We are glad that you really enjoyed the snorkelling and e strongly believe we have some of the best marine life around Thailand. We love sharing this with our customers and we hope we managed to educate you on the marine environment we have here.

Thanks once again

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Was in Koh Lanta a few days back and had only one day to dive. While looking around, Nick, the manager, replied my emails efficiently and provided essential information and tips about diving there. With such assurance, I decided to go with Ocean Divers.

I was diving solo and had Philippe as my Dive Master. From the beginning and throughout the trip, whether it was during the dives or in between, he made sure I was feeling okay and comfortable. He pointed out whenever he spotted interesting marine life and shared a lot of his experiences with me.

Overall, although it was only for a day, I had a great dive with other awesome divers. I'll definitely come back again....and this time, for a much longer stay ! Oh, the only thing I was bummed about.....they ran out of stock for their Ocean Divers shirt :( Time to stock up! :)

Ocean D, Manager at Ocean Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

Thank you for your kind words about Ocean Divers!! It was great fun to have you diving with us.. Thanks for your kind words about Philipe as he had just certified as a Dive Master with us here at Ocean Divers so its nice to hear some feedback on a newly certified member of our team.
Sorry about the T-Shirts.. next time you come back I will give you one for free!!! Hopefully the stock will arrive in time this time, but then again this is Thailand!!!
All the best