“An amazing place!!!”
Review of Sincere Guesthouse

Sincere Guesthouse
Ranked #28 of 160 Ko Lanta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed here in November and had a great time.... they couple that own the place are so helpful and welcoming. They will book you any tour from the reception at a good price. I booked a muay thai fight and it was great. I also booked a trip to Koh Tao which involved taking a 12 hour night boat :)) this was a great experience and I met some really cool people ! Anyway guys thank you so much for all..
PS: When I was on the bus I remembered I didn't pay for my breakfast and I'm so sorry for this... I hope you can forgive me!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 184Siobhan
Sincere-Guest-House, Manager at Sincere Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you very much for stay with Sincere Guest House & Restaurant. Hope to see you stay with us soon next time.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

We have just left the sincere guesthouse... And I could honestly say that it was one of the nicest place we stayed in Thailand...
The guesthouse itself has a great view of the river... And a lovely restaurant... The owners are really nice hosts..very helpful to guide you around and to help you organize what you wanted.. Furthermore...They prepare the best coffee !!!
The room as such was nice... Clean!!!... With a nice touch of aroma.. Very nice detail... With a comfortable mattress... And a silent airco...the wifi worked excellent...
the only drawback is that it could get a bit noisy when is crowded... But it is balanced by the hospitality...
Very nice place to stay!!... Which I would highly recommend and I would definitely come back...

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina M
Sincere-Guest-House, Manager at Sincere Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Reviewed 7 February 2014

First off, booked for one night, turned up and there was no reservation for us' owner was nice on check in and as soon as we had checked in he wasn't nice anymore. The room smelt bad, like Methane. The room is dark old looking and noisy (Noise from the restaurant) For 24 British pounds the room is a joke, total rip off! Next door at harmony has newer rooms at a much cheaper price. We left and they didn't even say goodbye, but all of the agoda customers have a their name and welcome note on the board with friendly greetings, they get big hellos and goodbyes, even though we had booked through agoda and been let down by the hotel because the price agoda gave us for the room for, was wrong. Just not worth the money at all. Staff are rude, the rooms stink the location is the only good thing, everything else is shocking.

Room Tip: Harmony next door
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Teddy R
Sincere-Guest-House, Owner at Sincere Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you very much for your review.
First, we would like to inform you that our price even on any web agents are same price including walk-in guests. By the way, you try to book through Agoda, but you've got reply by Agoda in an english language e-mail that your booking not confirm yet (how we know this? because you show us that e-mail), so that mean you don't get any room from your booking online. Fortunately, we only have one room free and we show you the room before you decide to take it (remember you are a walk-in customer). Then, if you don't want to pay with that price, you can find another place to stay also, you have many chance to walk and check which price you can afford. Our online customer's names are write on welcome board even book through our website. You are not even talk to our staffs how do you know they are rude? When low tide, every place got smelt not especially us (out of control its natural).

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Nice place to stay in Koh Lanta. The guesthouse is located in the main city so no problem to have a walk during the evening. Owners are very helpful and welcoming. Actvities offered are worth. I chose some and I had no worries.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Sincere-Guest-House, Manager at Sincere Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

The sincere guest house is in an excellent location right in the heart of the Saladan village. The rear of the property has a beautiful deck that extends out over the river. The owners King and Chompoo are a wonderful couple with plenty of advice on the island. They both speak excellent english and can assist with deals on tours and transfers. I honestly couldn't fault any aspect of the service, it felt like a home away from home. I was truly sad to say goodbye to them both. If you are looking for satellite tv and a spa this is not the place for you. If you want a low cost authentic Thai experience in comfortable rooms with wonderful people then book your stay at Sincere Guesthouse. Regards, (Irish-Australia)

• Stayed: January 2014
Sincere-Guest-House, Manager at Sincere Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I seriously can't comprehend how good this guesthouse is. My girlfiend and I, came to Koh Lanta on a whim and just managed to book Sincere last minute. As soon as we arrived King and his WONDERFUL wife (owners) made us extremely welcome and showed us where to go and what to do around the town of Saladan without even asking for assistance. The room was beautiful, double bed. The Guesthouse itself was lovely, it is built over the pier, we spent quite a few mornings just chilling out and laying on the comfy bed/mats that overlooked the pier. I mentioned to King that I would like to study Marine life, and King was extremely helpful in organising an amazing dive for me with his company Go Dive, as well as a day of snorkling for my girlfriend. After our two days of staying at Sincere and had been searching desperately for another place to stay on Koh Lanta, as we loved it and Sincere was completely bookied out. We asked King and his wife if they knew of any places with availabily. They both were once again incredibly helpful, and king himself PERSONALLY drove us down the road to his friends guesthouse and managed to get us another 3 nights in Koh Lanta. On Christmas, unfortunately the day we were checking out of Sincere, they gave us a Christmas present! Both to myself and my girlfriend, these nice little 'I <3 Koh Lanta' pouches, which we have been and still are using as our money pouch. Seriously guys! if your coming to Ko Lanta, you have to try and stay here, the chilled out vibe and the friendliness is nothing like I've witnessed before at any Guesthouse!!! Was so sad to leave and will be back here straight away next time we're travelling around the Islands again. THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GIVING US SUCH AN INCREDIBLE TIME IN KOH LANTA! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Chris and Ruby

Room Tip: Every room is great, but room 8 has its own private balcony looking out over the pier
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Sincere-Guest-House, Manager at Sincere Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed 2 nights at sincere guest house in a small but beautiful room. Room number 8, which is the deluxe room, has a view on the sea and it's own private terrace whit lounge beds and a hammock. Perfect for chilling. The food and freshky made smoothies are great. Certainly great value for money!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Sincere-Guest-House, Manager at Sincere Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014