“Sandy is the best”

Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Thai, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Come and Enjoy our fusion food at Sandy At Oldtown We offer an authentic Thai cuisine, fresh seafood We serves food, breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. And great fresh coffee. We are located at the Old town in the old heart of Koh Lanta. Free WIFI available, and we offer you a sport every match.
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Loved coming here. If your in old town stop buy and say hello. Sandy is great super kind and friendly. You've got to love old town it's so relaxing.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Sandy, the owner welcomes you with her amazing smile and sparkling personality. Great place to spend the afternoon people watching in old town. If you get thirsty she brings beer If your hungry she feeds you and if it's conversation your after well you can have that too. What a place!!!! Excited to return on my next visit to Koh Lanta. Cheers Sandy :)

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Living in Old Town and not being one to cook (kitchens and I don't get along) the opening of "Sandys @ Old Town" has been a blessing. Great home cooked food ( both western and Thai food ) for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have spent several months in Thailand each year for in excess of 30 years and travelled extensively throughout the "Kingdom" and can honestly say the Thai food at Sandys is some of the best I've had anywhere in Thailand. Great Italian coffee and a few quite drinks with the locals of an evening make this a great place to relax.
The owner Sandy is a very pleasant lady with an infectious smile who speaks great English and is always happy to answer questions to visitors of this lovely little village.
Keep up the great work Sandy.... Robert John.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We are on our honeymoon in Koh Lanta and took the opportunity to pop into Lanta old town as there was a festival going on over the weekend.
The old town was really busy and we wandered down the Main Street to the Pier, turned left and about 100m or so on your left is Sandy.
A little quirky cafe/bar and the most friendly staff, had Pad Thai cooked fresh in front of us, advised about the hot chilli left on the side of the plate for taste, I took it on and was glad I did!! and we both ate for 120bht!!!! Seriously tasty.
Lovely atmosphere, uber friendly staff, an absolute must if staying on Koh Lanta. Give this place a visit, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have eaten in Sandy's quite a few times now and never been disappointed. The menu is kept really small and I think that is a really good thing. All the ingredients are prepared fresh everyday and there is always a different special of the day. Sandy told us that she learned to cook with her mother and she must have been a really good teacher. Sandy loves to experiment and there are always new dishes to try such as her Savoury Surprise or delicious homemade Curry Spring Rolls. I will be back. Thanks Sandy. Keats