“Stunning and professional!”

OK Club Diving Center
Ranked #15 of 42 Tours in Ko Lanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Our diving center offers for you a great place for diving is Koh Lanta, where you can see the manta, the whale shark and a leopard shark, octopus, a lot of beautiful fish, macro-organisms, corals and other. We also organize courses and programs PADI, technical diving, Safari of the Similan Islands and the South of Thailand, Indonesia and Egypt. We will make for you an interesting and amazing trip into another world-underwater world. See you soon!
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I dived with Mariola and Andre, both give me a perfect and highly professional feeling when i was there. Andre his self managed everything with the nitrox for me and all was setup just correct and flawless. I could recommend this place absolutely and would go there again and again. Also the dive side Hin Daeng & Hin Muang is by far the best i have seen in Thailand so far. There is strong current, but its good to learn in those conditions and as I said, i felt always save and protected with the two to excellent professionals on my side. No whale-sharks this time, but a lots of fish and beautiful corals. Stunning!

All reviews
"company"
"lanta"
"crew"

Reviewed 28 March 2017

When asking the dive master by the name of Andre wether we were diving nitrox, I was told it was air. Albeit the tanks all had nitrox bands. I asked if they had an analyzer onboard and was told that they did not. Andre began stating that he himself filled the tanks with air that morning and that it is perfectly fine to fill nitrox tanks with air. I agree that it should be perfectly fine to fill tanks with a normoxic mix, but when a third party is filling the tanks an analyzer needs to be present. The fact remains your clients do not know what is in the tank. Diving to depths where your ppo2 might be elevated to over 1.6 with a 32/36 or even 40 mix could prove deadly. Had to end the conversation with" can you prove to me that the mix inside of your nitrox banded tanks is Air? " his answer was no he could not. He continued to argue with my friends as if it was going to convince them, they however know that my qualifications include mix blender certs, GUE tech, nitrox, commercial diving ADC mixed gas diving supervisor along with 25 years of diving knowledge. Total fail. I would recommend that Andre work as a waiter where he might understand the calorific value better as it is written on the bottle.

1  Thank James N
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful and unforgettable experience doing my Discover Scuba Diving with Andre. He was very professional and friendly so I found it easy to relax and feel comfortable with what I needed to do which meant I could spend most of the time marvelling at the spectacular corals and fish at the site in Koh Ha. It was an amazing day and so much fun. I am now really excited to do my Open Water course as soon as possible. If it wasnt for the fact that my holiday was sadly coming to an end I would have signed up straight away!
Highly recommended. And a big thank you to Andre and the team for making it so special.
Hatty

1  Thank Hatty S
Reviewed 24 February 2017

I want to thank Sergey for providing excellent service and unforgettable memories. I was able to use professional equipment and to travel on a speedboat, (faaast..) with a small group of divers instead of being squeezed on a big, slow boat with 50 other people..
The staff is very helpful and enthusiastic and it looks like they are all extremely passionate about the art of diving.
I received all help I needed and was guided into the big blue with ease and smile.
Highly recommended.

2  Thank Nihilista
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely professional team to discover diving sites around Ko Lanta. OK uses a speedboat, organises trips in little groups and starts early meaning you still have a half day for other activities and, before all, avoiding crowds on famous diving sites coming with the big boats.
We have made an amazing and truly discovery dive to a new site (underwater Ko Lanta train station) and caves - no matter if you are an experienced diver or beginner, OK team will take care of you, personalise the dive plan and let you enjoy scuba!
Thank you Sergey & Max for great time!

1  Thank MaggyIndo